"Cool"

We continue watching until the end and just as we are ready to walk to find my parents Hunter speaks

"I need a piss"

"Me too" Khalan says making me sigh

"Let's go" I tell them showing them to the teachers toilets so they don't get crowded by any of the students

As we are walking back towards the hall

"Hey isn't that the girl that was singing" Hunter says quietly making me look ahead, I nod before walking towards her

"You sounded good out there spitfire" I say as I step closer making her gasp.

I chuckle as she throws herself towards me.

When I notice a tear roll down her cheek I take a few steps towards a classroom door so she can't be seen knowing she would get embarrassed.

'Damn she's beautiful' I think to myself

When I hear Cara I know I have to make myself known but what I didn't expect was for our lips to accident touch and I really didn't fucking expect the feeling I got.

Shaking the feeling away I walk into my sisters view with the guys sending smirks my way before their faces go blank again.

I should've known in the moment that things changed but I instead tried to play it off

It also wasn't the best idea to tease her but it's what I usually done when we were young, I didn't think for one fucking second that she would kiss me even and I didn't expect how much I fucking wanted it luckily I didn't let it go on.

But then after I felt like an asshole after we left and it probably wasn't my best idea following her to the toilet but thankfully Clay knew what I needed and was on lookout.

I really did only intend to talk to her but then being in that stall so close to her I couldn't help it, but the moment she began acting like nothing happened it pissed me off and here we are.

She wiggles around in her sleep cuddling further into me before letting out a sigh and a soft smile appears on her face.

"Oh spitfire, what am I going to do with you" I mutter letting out a deep sigh tracing the side of her face with my thumb.

I was honest when I told her that for me, sex didn't always feel like that and that scares the shit out of me. But instead of trying to figure out why, I push the thought away.

I need to leave and I need to leave now

Leaning down I kiss her lips softly for the last time before climbing out the bed getting dressed and quietly leaving the room.

Why the fuck do I feel like this?

Once I walk into my suite I find Clay sitting there with a drink in his hand.

"You good?" I ask him.

"Yeah just thinking" he says watching me as I sit opposite him. "How'd it go?" He asks making me send a look his way which makes him chuckle.