Putting both of my hands in her hair, grasping each side of her head. As I attach our lips in a demanding, his tongue and lips coax mine. She moans as our tongues meet softly and My arms tighten around her pulling her into my body, squeezing her tightly as though scared she will disappear any second. One hand remains in her hair, the other travels down her back to my waist and down to her ass squeezing it gently causing a moan to tear from her throat.

"Fuck spitfire" I breathe "You are so fucking beautiful"

I smile softly as her face turns red due to her blushing at my comment.

Our heavy breathing and rain pattering off the windows is the only thing breaking the tranquillity of the room as I ease her back towards the bed. Stopping at the edge of the bed I kneel in front of her grasping her white lace panties in my hands before I wrenched them off making her gasp in shock. 

I trail my nose from her hip bone down to her thigh "You smell so good," I mumble eyes closed, pleasure running through me as I take in her scent.

Standing up straight once again I take hold of the bottom of her night dress before peeling it off her, I groan as I take the sight of her naked in.

I push her gently so she is now laying on my bed

"I can't wait to be inside you," I say hoarsely

I watch as a shudder passes through her as she watches me pull my shorts off, leaving me naked in front of her.

Her eyes widen looking shocked making me smirk

Keeping my eyes on her the whole time, I lean down grasping both of her legs and jerking them apart.

"Stay still," I tell her and then lean down kissing the inside of her thigh, trailing kisses over her before getting closer to her centre.

She continues to wriggle and whine below me hoping to find some friction.

"You have to stay still baby" I trail kisses up towards her stomach kissing her all over.

"I can't" she whines

I gaze down at her as I take her perfect tits cupping them in my hands.

"Perfect size " I mutter to myself

"Oh... please," She begs her head falling back on the bed, mouth open as a loud moan leaves her.

"Let go, baby," I whisper before closing my mouth around her nipple, My thumb and forefinger pulling hard on the other one.

Her legs begin to shake as she lets out a cry before she falls apart below me, I attack her mouth with my own in a frantic demanding kiss capturing the noises she is making. Pulling back once she has calmed I can't help the proud smile appearing on my face.

Fuck me