"I know it's came around so fast" I say sadly.

As excited as I am but I'm sad at the thought of leaving everyone.

"I know and I know what you are thinking but remember this is what you wanted, at least we are doing it together" she says with watery eyes and a soft smile. "Also we get a break from our annoying brothers" she says making me laugh

"Excuse you" Kai says as we reach the table glaring at his sister. "You know you two will miss all of us"

"Where they going?" Clay asks

"To Italy for a year or so" Lorenzo says sending me a smile but I can see in his eyes that he is sad.

"Cool" Khalan says "well I hope you girls have fun and be safe"

"They are staying with her dads family so they will be absolutely fine" Kai says with a smirk

"Wait so there is 7 of you?" Hunter says loudly making everyone look his way even Luciano & Theo who were talking amongst themselves.

"Yes"

"Damn your parents were busy" he mutters "how many is in your family?" He asks James

"My parents had 5" he says with a shrug

After some more chat everyone takes their seats as the food is served. Our youngest siblings pouting as myself & Cara are given graduation gifts.

"We have also booked a pamper day for you both tomorrow and put a bag with each of your things to stay in the suite tonight" mom says with a smile

"Just the two of us?" Cara asks excitedly making our moms giggle

"Yes dear" Justine says.

"How did you let them allow that?" She says pointing to our fathers.

"Because we found out this is where Theo and his friends are staying" Chase says

"So I have put them on the same floor" dad says with a smirk making our moms roll their eyes.

"I don't even care, I'll take it" Cara laughs making me giggle.

As we are finishing our meals it feels like me and Cara are getting interrogated about our plans for Italy...again!

An hour later and everyone is ready to leave all saying our goodbyes.

I look around the table with a smile on my face knowing this will be the last time for a while that we are all seated together again. My eyes catch Theo's making my heart beat faster, I send him a quick smile before looking away from him sticking to my plan of acting like nothing happened.

"I'm just going to the restroom, I'll be back" I tell Cara who nods and saying goodbye to everyone.

I get up and walk out as quickly as I can without it being obvious that I'm running away from his eyes that seem to have not left me.

As soon as I'm in the restrooms and inside the stall locking the door I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It's harder to pretend it didn't happen when he looks so good tonight and my mind can't stop thinking about things it shouldn't.

Quickly doing my business, I unlock the door then wash my hands looking up to the mirror I let out a scream.

"What the hell? How did you get in here? When did you.." I snap making him chuckle.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he says leaning against the stalls.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask looking everywhere but him.