31. The holidays.

I placed my gifts down on the table that everyone had given to me. Kyle had made a friendship bracelet with our pictures combined, the twins had given me a very expensive jewelry set and Steff had given me matching outfits with a beautiful painting of me.

Kristrin wanted to give his gift last and now it was there time to open my presents.

"Go ahead and open it." I told Marco excited about his Christmas gift that I just handed him.

"It better be something good." He mumbled like a child before continuing to open the small box I had placed under the Christmas tree for him.

Everyone was at my home early in the morning to open there Christmas presents I had made for them so that they could leave early and be with there family. I could've simple send there gifts to there homes but I wanted to see all there faces when they opened my presents.

My Mom, Dad and Antonio had already opened there's and was currently in the kitchen making breakfast as it was only 7:40am in the morning.

"A mug with your face on it?" He half smiled but I could see his glare hiding beneath it.

"And a beautiful scarf as well." I continued.

I wanted to topple over and die of laughter as everyone snickered. Marco was always a naughty best friend to me and so I wanted to punish him but in a good way.

I glared at them all to stop. The cup had a picture of my face with one of my most best smiles on it.

"I worked hard on that mug! I want when you go to Italy that you remember me in your thoughts and so I wanted you to take it with you and have tea in it every morning." The twins were going to Italy for one of the modeling gig's very soon.

"You can have some Eggnog and cookies as well. Merry Christmas." I pored some Eggnog in his cup and gave him a cookie.

I moved on to Maurice this time. Handing a small gift for him to open and he was more than elated and surprised for the gift.

Yes I had gotten him a game that had just came out but was unfortunately sold out. He was always complaining about it and so I went through deep lengths for him to get it.

"Fucking yes!" He got up and gave me a tight hug to which Kristrin quickly cleared his throat.

"Could you hurry up and distribute those gifts I need to play this game immediately!" Maurice yelled.

"Ok I guess no cookie and Eggnog for you. Kyle this is yours." I turned before handing him my present.

"I realized that because you basically have everything it was kind of hard for me to get you something extraordinary so I decided to get you a football jersey signed by your favorite football player Messi!" I knew this would get him all excited as he got up to spin me around in a circle happily.

Kristrin throat being cleared was the reason why he had let me go.

"How the hell did you get something like this Anna?!" He asked.

"Well I sort of had a bidding battle on ebay for it and let me say it was not cheap or easy getting that jersey." I told him loving his reaction.

I kept on watching as everytime I gave a present they all got excited but everytime Marco's face got sour.

"I'm starting to get exited at the prospect of my Christmas gift." Kristrin sat up early.

"Your gift is last." I told him.

"So now we have Steffon. Here you go." I handed him his present.

"Since you also have everything, it was kind of hard getting you anything but I did manage to get you and Grace a little gift. It's a two day all inclusive pass at one of New Yorks most luxurious hotel and Grace has already signed off on it." I winked at him.

"Nice!" He excitedly got up but decided to sit back down after Kristrin's glare.

"So Kristrin, number one or two, choose?" I held up two paper

"I think it's only fair that I get to know what is behind both." He stated.

"No, that's the fun part about all of this." I told him.

"Ok, I choose one." Kristrin answered.

"Just like the others I realized that you also had everything so I made you a scarf and a hat, hand knitted by me. I made it with lot's of love. I didn't want it to go with the other luxurious things you had." I told him.

"Awww." Mom gushed suddenly appearing from behind before leaving once again.

And not being one to be open about his feeling he decided to smile at my little gesture but I could see it had touched him a lot.

"So what was behind paper number two?" He questioned.

"Paper number two had the option for unlimited amount of steamy sex, whenever and wherever of your choice for the next three days with the option to use me completely as you please." I teased in his ear while sitting on his leg.

"Why don't the two of us make that wish come through for our Christmas?" He whispered in my ear making me laugh out loud.

"Your choice was number one, now stick with it." I teased him further.

"I'm going home." Marco announced sulking and I immediately stopped him knowing what his problem was.

"Oh I forgot. Here you go Marco." I handed him another gift. His gift before was just to tease him but I did meant what I said about bringing my mug to Italy.

"Unfortunately I couldn't get you just like Maurice your favorite jersey buttttt I did get you a backstage pass to meet Robert Lewandowsi in person. I know he's one of your favorite football player." And that's when he almost lost it.

I gave Marco way so he could run up and down like a crazy person he was while he continuously thanked me.

And that's how I became broke for the first time in eighteen years which was actually funny and scary at the same time.

I realized my friends happiness made me happy so I knew going through such strong lengths for them would bring me joy.

"How did you manage to do so much amazing things without anyone knowing princess?" Kristrin whispered in my ear.

"Well I had help from Steff's girlfriend Grace on the game and that pass I just gave Marco, she knew how to get it and I had the funds to get it." I told him.

"I'm sure you must be broke then." Kristrin stated rather than asked.

"You could say that." I laughed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he got on his phone and a few seconds later I got a text message confirming I had funds transfered to my account.

A whopping twenty thousand dollars.

"Wow." Why was I even amazed?

Although his parents had cut him off he still had so much funds. I wondered if it was that underground boxing ring he was making his money from.

"That's not your birthday gift either. This is." He responded going into the kitchen and pulling out a bicycle.

"Oh my goodness, I've never rode a bicycle before!" I was excited and thrilled.

"You'll learn." He answered.

And just like that I was outside learning how to ride a bicycle and also ended up falling off into multiple bushes with the others cheering on.

One of the best holidays ever.