7. Precious moments.

I was still in shock as I stood looking at the scene before me. He was absolutely serious about us sharing a bed rather than even a room together!

"Are you serious?" I must be dreaming.

"Come on, there's something I need to show you" Now this drew my attention and I quickly moved away from him. This was too soon, why was he in such a rush to get down to business?

"I think we should think this through before we go ahead and do anything irrational," I spoke trying to convince him to which he laughed.

"There's nothing to think about, it's going to happen, furthermore there's something I wanted to show you outside this room. Now go get freshened up and get dressed we're going out" He explained and I was once again lost for words.

I knew what the words 'it's going to happen' meant and this did not make it easy that I knew it was going to happen later on today and maybe even tomorrow. It was useless trying to think about it. I just needed to prepare myself for it. Spending time together would've lead to this anyway.

"You've been thinking for the last two minutes and you haven't even moved a muscle. Surely you cannot be this excited, but if you want us to start now I could always-" I didn't even listen to the rest of his statement as I made a dash for it to the bathroom.

I mean for the first few times of having sex I was allowed to be this shy correct? I was sure it would take some time to get used to.

He knew what he was doing from the very beginning and it was as if he had planned this entire thing before we even landed off that plane. It was definitely well calculated. Luckily I had semi prepared myself for a situation like this.

I slowly took a shower hoping the day would go slower and as I was finished I placed a towel on then exited the bathroom and saw that the room was empty. Clothing that Kristrin had chosen earlier was placed on the bed for me to wear with a pair of sandals.

I took the clothes off the bed and headed back to the bathroom to put them on, just then I heard the door opened up outside and I was now finished putting on my beautiful dress  so I exited the bathroom.

"Just in time" He then gave a look of approval before heading into the bathroom.

And in a jiffy, he was out of the bathroom and not surprisingly was about to take off his bathrobe before me when I quickly turned around to give him some privacy. How can a man be this comfortable being naked in front of someone?

"Can you be a bit less arrogant?" I asked.

"It's nothing you won't be used to in the next coming days" He presumed arrogantly and that had my mouth shut within an instant.

"Let's go," He said to me after he was finished getting ready.

The moment we were outside the room I was caught off guard as he pulled me into his strong arms, kissing me tenderly before letting go and pulling me alongside him.

I stayed quiet smiling as my eyes roamed around the beautiful hotel. His kiss kept lingering on my mind and I was very pleased to the point I wanted more. I needed for his kisses to last longer and I wanted him to continue showing this much care for me.

Soon we were outside and heading to another area that seemed to have a lot of rocks like a cliff.

"You're not gonna do anything funny are you?" I questioned him, I watched a lot of romantic movies before, and the guy would always lift the female up and threw her off into the water no matter how deep and how much she begged him not to.

"As much as I'd love to, I'm not trying to ruin the opportunity of me getting screwed tonight" Oh lord can a guy be this sex craved?

We were now at the entrance of what seemed to be a cave and as we went inside, I could see that there was actually a small candle lit room inside. It looked very much romantic.