9. Love making part 2

Warning viewers' discretion is advised. This chapter contains sexual content that is not suitable for children under the age of 16yrs. If your uncomfortable please do not read. You have been warned.
                        ...................

"Kristrin, how did you get in here?" I shockingly asked trying to cover my exposed self with my hands but was suddenly pulled to his chest.

"Through the door" Was his witty remark.

"I remember locking the door behind me," I glared at him, unconsciously licking the water from my lips that quickly caught his attention.

We were now chest to chest and I could help but feel my nipples going hard at his sudden contact.

"I have the keys" He replied and I could feel his satisfaction from outsmarting me.

"Well I need you to get out" I strictly told him.

"Why should I when I have my beautiful girlfriend standing nakedly in front of me?" He whispered seductively peppering soft kisses to my neck.

His kisses and rock hard member that was rubbing between my legs was starting to get to me, as my core started to throb again with the need for his dick making me in the mood for another round even though my core was still aching.

"Why do you persist on fucking me beyond the point I'm unable to walk?" I questioned him breathing heavily from what he was doing to me.

"We'll be separated soon, I need to take my fare share of medicine before I leave to keep me sane" 

I was at loss of words from his little speech or maybe it was the fact that he was nipping with my ears while his hand was now playing with my clit.

"Now be a good girl like the girl you are, turn around and bend forward" He commanded and at this point my mind, body and soul was clouded to the point I just wanted to obey him so that I could satisfy my damn needs.

I did as was told and lowered my back for him, he then used his hand to lift my right leg. I placed my hands forward on the wall to steady myself from falling.

"Do you want this dick Bella?" He teased my clit with his dick.

"Yes"

"Answer these questions correctly and I might just reward you with something exciting" In a flash his long hard length slides into me bringing me both pleasure and pain before quickly pulling out.

"Who's the only person you're allowed to date in your entire life Annabella?" It was clear this possessive side.

"You are," I told him.

"Good girl" He again grinded his rock hard dick into my sweet pussy sending waves of pleasure before withdrawing again.

"Just fuck me please" I begged, it was torture to me and I just wanted him to continue fucking me and never end.

I was thirsty.

My core was aching with need for his cock.

I wanted to be fucked so badly.

"Do you like it when I fuck you hard Bella?" Kristrin asked. He was playing with my mind, as if he was trying to hypnotize me.

"Yes" I moaned out this time again he plunged into me roughly fucking me to the max as I screamed for more, before once again withdrawing.

My core incomplete without his sweet dick.

"Kristrin please" This was complete torture and I hated it.