20. It was all just a prank.

"I hate you all, especially you Steff!" I pointed to the big headed boy that sat beside me.

I get that Kristrin was being spiteful because of the argument we previously had but Steff on the other hand should always stick by my side as we've done for so many years and defended me. Our bond was broken just like that over something unimportant and stupid.

I guess I needed a new ride and die bestie.

I was being unappreciated and clearly not needed. If it wasn't for the fact that I was a civilized lady I'd have stabbed Elsie the moment I saw her kissing my boyfriend.

I stood up from the table ready to leave when Elsie spoke up.

"Anna, lighten up it's just a joke" Her words did nothing to lighten my furious mood but made me more angrier.

That was not a joke and she was way out of boundary, she crossed the line five years ago. My next thought was to throw the hot food in her face but the sudden outburst of laughter at the table caught my attention.

Why was everyone laughing? Because clearly this was not funny!

"Before you decide to explode, just let me say. I had nothing to do with it. It was all there idea" Steff declared, pointing his fingers at Kyle, Maurice and Marco.

"What's going on here?" I asked, if this was a prank, it was a great one.

A nasty one for that matter.

I looked to Kristrin who didn't seemed bothered at what was happening, he just kept digging into his food. Such a prick that one.

"Well you're friends had decided to play a little prank on you by having me here pretending to be in love with Kristrin just to piss you off and see how mad you'd be" She explained.

My little outburst of laughter after a few seconds of silence startled the entire table. It must've been an frightening sight to see because they immediately shuffled away from me.

"And did you know about this Kristrin?" I giggled at him while playing with my food, they must think I'm crazy.

I can't believe he was behind my poor dismay.

"I only found out when Elsie arrived here" He tried to remove himself from the equation which was not gonna to happen this time around.

I remember asking him if he knew anything about it and his answer was no.

"And what about you Steff? Were you involved in this prank as well?" I asked turning my attention to him while cutting my food aggressively and smiling.

His expression was priceless making me almost choke on my food. With widened eyes he answered.

"J-just a few minutes ago"

"You knew a day ago and helped to plan it, lier" Marco told the truth.

He knew they were going to do this to me, yet he kept it a secret. He could've at least told me and I'd pretend not to know.

"Anna, don't be so hard on the guys, they only wanted to have a little fun with you. There always talking about you and I just wanted to meet you after hearing so much about you" Elsie added.

"It still doesn't excuse the fact that you kissed my boyfriend" I pointed out to her.

"Again I apologize for this, it'll never happen again Anna" She apologized.

Of course it wouldn't, I didn't need confirmation for that.

"Anna, being all possessive of her sweet little boyfriend, aweee" Maurice teased.

I was no longer angry but a bit pitiful because of what I did and should be undoing at the moment.

"Of course, it was just a silly prank, nothing to fuss about and just so you know I forgive you guys, could you all  excuse me for a bit?" I didn't bother to wait for there responses I just quickly got up.

"Bella?" Kristrin called, but I didn't stop to listen.

I immediately got my phone off Kristrin's bedside table where I had left it and began deleting every photo I had uploaded about all four boys except Kristrin.

He was a football player and I didn't want photos of him floating around the internet that could jeopardize his reputation so I had opted to get back at him in a different way.

They weren't the most flattering photos of someone you'd like to upload on social media. Especially with the fact that they were well known on Harvard now. I had taken some weird goofy pictures of them at there party, they were completely intoxicated and had no idea what they were doing.

Also I did crop and upload a video of them signing at the karaoke when we were vacationing in Jamaica.

They've tried on multiple occasions to get me to delete those photos saying it would jeopardize there image but it was too late now because these images were floating all around social media and Harvard's media pages like wildfire.

I was dead!

"Bella, what did you do this time?" Kristrin's voice rang out from behind me as he locked the door.

This was the only person I could depend on to rescue me, with his bad boy tattoos and his demeanor. No one could harm me of course, this was a wonderful perk of dating a bad boy, I smiled at him.

But before I could respond I heard a screech downstairs from Marco, followed by another one from Steff and I could distinctively hear Maurice say he was going to kill me.

I watched as Kristrin walked towards his phone and I bit my bottom lip to conceal my dilemma.

Kristrin didn't have much of a reaction towards all this but he did smirk while scrolling through social media.

"Come here baby girl" He ushered, pulling me on to his leg the moment I was standing in front of him.

"You know I have never seen the twins and Kyle like any of my girlfriends except you? They're very much playful and possessive in some ways when it comes to you Bella, hence one of the reason why they love to play pranks on you so much and even though they have not been open to you about it but they really do admire you a lot" He reasoned.

His words were making me speechless and feel alot worse than how I felt, I didn't do it out of hate but only for revenge. I realized I was a lot jealous because they weren't paying me any attention and only giving Elsie attention, I thought they found someone knew and threw me to the side.

"I guess sorta knew about the fact that they have a soft spot for me but I didn't do it out of hate or because I dislike them or anything"

"I know Bella"

"Kristrin let you're girlfriend out of that damn room this instant!" Maurice yelled from the other side of door followed by echos of 'yeah'.

They had gone and formed an angry mob ready for blood.

"Bella, I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you earlier before. I realize when something or someone is important to you, you should always make an effort to be close to them. So from now on I'll try my best to stay connected to you" Kristrin apologized.

His words affirming me that everything will be ok from now on and I decided to let the past go and look to the future with him.

Pulling me into a sweet kiss, Kristrin then took ahold of my hands before we headed outside to a flaring set of exasperated boys.