4. In trouble?

Trying to turn seemed to be the hardest thing to do. I was able to stretch my arms but I wasn't able to turn to my left or right. I don't remember laying down with a heavy rock on me either and I definitely don't remember having any hard object pressing between my legs.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be squirming around princess" I heard Kristrin's voice above me and with this sudden revelation, I quickly opened my eyes trying to escape his body against mine but of course, this proved to be futile.

"Kristrin get off me," I told him.

And with this, he reluctantly removed his body from mine while grumbling profanities and unfortunately leaving me completely cold and empty. It was as if I wanted him back upon me. Sitting up on the bed, He was still as naked as the day he was born.

"Don't you have any shame?" I questioned diverting my eyes.

"No" He replied blatantly.

"I need to get to my room before my Dad finds me here," I told him blushing furiously after seeing his friend firmly standing up. I can't believe he slept between my legs. It may not have been the first it has been there but it never ceases to amaze me.

"And what if I don't want you to leave?" He told grabbing onto my hand and staring at me intently.

"I'm afraid you don't have the right to keep me here," I replied to him.

"Well I want you to stay"

"And I said no" I flipped off his hand as I proceeded to exit his room.

"Bella" Turning around Kristrin was on the ground hissing from what I guess was a headache as he held onto his head.

I sighed walking over to him to get him on the bed while getting a pack of painkillers from the bathroom and a cup of water for him to take.

"What the hell were you guys thinking last night?" I questioned after he took both of the pills, I also took his towel and gave it to him as he was still naked.

"What is this for?" He questioned obviously feeling too comfortable naked with me around.

"Am sure you can tell that you're not clothed" I responded.

"And? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before" Kristrin replied taking the towel and throwing it on the bed.

"I have to go," I said standing to go, if my dad came and found me in his room that would be trouble and not to mention the fact that's he's naked, and knowing my dad he probably has a pass to Kristrin's room plus am sure that my face hasn't changed from the color of red that it was in when I woke up.

"Wait you can't leave" He held onto my hand for the second time.

"And why can't I?"

"Because I need you" He replied this time and the look of intensity that he was showing was not going good for that soft spot between my legs. I wanted to stay but at the same time, I needed to go.

I might have reached the age of consent but I didn't want to disappoint my parents. I could do whatever I wanted but I didn't want my family to be angry at me. I would've felt a tad better if they knew nothing of what I was doing behind their back.

"Kristrin you and I both know if my father comes in here and sees me he's gonna throw a fit and its different when we were home because this is a romantic resort for couples and he believes that we would never do anything under his roof back home but its a whole lot different at lovers resort" I explained to him.

"And that's the same reason why I ended up drunk in the first place" He responded.

"What are you talking about?" I was now confused.