8. Intimacy part 1.

Warning viewers' discretion is advised. This chapter contains sexual content that is not suitable for children under the age of 16yrs. If your uncomfortable please do not read. You have been warned.

..........

I was now dressed and about to head inside the room, anyone could surely look at me see that I was completely nervous and certainly not ready for what was to come but I wasn't going to back out of it anytime soon.

I had thought of a million ways about how everything would play out and all ended up with me being fucked hard in multiple positions countless times to come.

My heart was pounding vastly within my chest as I pulled open the bathroom door and headed outside to find Kristrin was already laying half-naked on the bed with his shirt off.

I went a few feet in front of him to get his reaction but he just calmly sat up on the bed and stared at me with intensity. His eyes would roam around my entire body and stop at the sections where the dress stopped and at my breast.

"Come here," He spoke to me.

I calmly made my way towards him stopping a few meters away, he held onto my hand pulling me closer towards him.

"Beautiful" He whispered.

His hand roamed slowly upwards my lingerie teasing me as he kissed through it.

Getting up from the bed he held onto both of my hands delicately laying me down on the bed and admiring the dress on my body for a few minutes making me feel completely shy and self-conscious of the fact that my body was exposed to him.

He then proceeded to lower himself until he was kissing on my neck sending waves of pleasure to the pit of my stomach, Kristrin slowly made his way up to my lips, kissing me tenderly.

My heart was racing faster than before and butterflies were causing eruptions within my stomach, leaving me flabbergasted with emotions inside.

Moments later he deepened the kiss and I subconsciously let him in, adoring his sweet taste that was causing loud moans to leave left my lips from the pleasure I was getting from him.

It was clear he was taking his time with me but unknowingly to me I was getting eager for his touches as seconds passed by into minutes, I lifted my hands to pull him closer onto my chest so that I could get as much friction between us.

I felt my dress being roughly torn by Kristrin and soon after I was left in only my underwear as I was not wearing any bra underneath my lingerie.

He removed himself from me and quickly took off his pants then once again climbed on top of me, this time he played with my breast while we locked lips with each other.

He was kissing his way down to my breast sucking and nipping them teasingly. Multiple moans of satisfaction could be heard from me.

"Say please" He whispered.

"Please" I begged him, my moment of nervousness gone and I wanted nothing more than for him to ease my core.

Tugging him closely as I moaned his name and kissed him roughly, his finger slipped into my core slowly pumping in and out teasing me to the verge of insanity.

"Kristrin please!" I begged him for more.

My body felt as though it was in heat and I needed pleasure to calm it down, Kristrin slid another finger making it two, and the need for more kept on growing.

I was going to cum soon as my body could not take any more of his slow teasing.

"What do you want from me, Bella?" He whispered seductively in my ear as I begged him for more.

"What do you need from me princess?" Kristrin asked again.

"I-I want you to make me cum!" I voiced what I wanted out loudly.

This made him pump even faster within my core driving me to cloud nine and making me climax, during this time I could only hear paper ruffling around as my eyes were closed.

Coming down from my cloud nine it was moments later I was switched to another position without hesitation, and felt as he entered my wet core, taking me back to cloud nine once again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed wanting more and bracing myself downwards so I could feel him even deeper inside me.

"Is this what you want princess?" He asked of me while he was drilling my pussy roughly with his hard cock.

"Yesss!" I yelled feeling the pleasure of his dick being used to only my satisfaction.

Yelling his name I climaxed again with him following seconds after, leaving me to collapse on the bed due to exhaustion.

"Are you ok baby?" Kristrin asked and I could faintly hear something mischievousness in his voice which would mean he was up to something.

I turned around to glare at him. I knew he was ready for more sex but in such a short period, what kind of animal was he?

"I know what your thinking Bella, I have no plans of taking you so soon again, I'm just concerned" He explains.

"I'll be fine" I responded once I knew he was just concerned about my well-being.

"Good, we can go again within the next hour," He said surprising me with his response.

"You must be joking, do you plan on killing me off with your dick?" I asked outraged.

"Maybe" Was his final answer as he got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, leaving me with my mouth wide agape.

He was crazy if he thought I was gonna let him have his way with me, if this happened I'd probably be hopping my way back home and keeping a funeral for my poor vagina.

Minutes later he came out from the bathroom and had a smile plastered to his face, It felt as though I was in a horror film, That smile was nothing far from a sinister one under disguise.

So I quickly hopped out of bed, almost crawling my way to the bathroom to have a shower making sure to lock the door behind me, it was very clear Kristrin could not be trusted.

Heading into the shower and having cold water poured down on me was very calming and soothing to my tender core. It was just what I needed.

I decided to wash my hair because of how sweaty It was during Kristrin and I's intimate moment together but for some reason, the water pressure went extremely low so I turned out again, I went back to wash my hair when the water pressure went extremely low for a second time.

Turning the handle to the left the water started pouring fully once again, it was as if I hadn't turned it out any at all.

I began washing my hair again when the water went away, this time I was afraid to turn the handle again to see if I was being haunted by a ghost. I remember using this shower a few hours ago and nothing like this had happened.

I hadn't heard Kristrin mention anything about this either.

So slowly this time I tried turning on the shower when it suddenly started pouring.

"What the hell?"

How did the water pressure turn out fully this time without me turning the handle?

"I think you've missed a spot"

•~•~•~•~•~

Hi everyone!

Another chapter here for you all! I hoped you all enjoyed it.

Writing the scene was so difficult I had to leave out a lot of words between kristrin and Annabella during this scene because I felt it was too raunchy.....sorry!

Remember to vote and comment on what you think down below!