39. Doing the right thing.

Kristrin's Pov

"Bro, what the fuck was that?!" Kyle shouted, this was the first time I've ever seen him this mad. He was the typical calm type while I was the usual triggered type.

"I literally could've thought of hundreds of ways you could've broken that news without having that girl involved." Maurice chided.

"Hand me one of your phones now." I demanded since Bella wasn't picking up my calls or texts.

"Hell no, Anna will never forgive us if you use our phone to get in contact with her." Marco voiced but that was the least of my problem. I needed my girl back.

"Bro you had a beautiful girl who was always there at your every beckon. The perfect girl and you threw it all away." Kyle added looking pissed.

I had no idea why he was the one to be pissed when I'm the one that lost something good in my life.

"Yep, the perfect girl." Marco mimicked.

I rolled my eyes taking a seat while I pored myself a drink very irritated at the outcome of tonight.

"What's going on with you Kristrin?" Maurice asked seemingly concerned.

"My life has turned into a living hell, that's what's going and if I don't get Bella back I'm bringing hell on earth." I sigh taking another swig at the liquor.

"We can clearly see that. You just went from something amazing then downhill." Kyle added.

"I got a call two days ago from the cheerleader named Samantha about her being pregnant for me. The most beautiful thing in my life have just walked away wanting nothing to do with me. My parents are as good as nothing and you guys are never around anymore. My whole life has fallen apart." I explained everything I'm going through.

The feeling of despair and distraught very prominent.

"And was the one who caused all of this?" Maurice asked and at his words I took a swig of liquor knowing it was indeed my doing.

"It was never in my fucking intention to do all those shit or to hurt anyone. With football I hardly have time for shit these days. I'm hardly ever in the city." I explained my side of the story but of course this was no excuse.

"This is what I can't understand, why risk your friends and family for your career? I've seen plenty of people make those sacrifice's and has ended up being miserable and alone because they threw away everything important for them just to get to where they want to be. Let me ask, is it worth going through life with no one to turn to? Just money and nothing to do but spend it? How does it make you feel?" Kyle reasoned and I could feel his frustration with me.

"Your right, it's fucking miserable. I can't even look my girl in the eye and that's how guilty I felt about every fucking thing and coming around you guys didn't make it any better. I felt desolate, a feeling of regret and despair." I felt like having everything in the open now that it was too much to handle.

"I guess knowing Bella would always be around clouded me from doing the right thing. I'm more than sorry for the way I treated everyone, especially you guys since your all my brothers, not only Anna has been there for me but also you guys and I'm grateful for that." I apologized to them.

"You know we're brothers and I think we all have to make mistakes to move forward and do what's right, so we accept your apologies but we want you back bro. The old you." Maurice accepted and the thought of regaining my brothers trust a giant weight lifted.

"You have my words bro." I'll do right by them.

"We're glad to have you back. It feels pretty good to have you back actually." Kyle spoke and for the first time in a long time It felt good knowing they were going to be there for me.