"Leave him," Artemis said. Reinhard and Jord then ran to the side.

"What do you want?" Melromarc stood and faced Artemis.

"To entertain them," Artemis answered.

"You expect me to dance? You idiot!" Melromarc berated him.

As if it had any effect.

"All of you!" Artemis shouted.

All of the peasants then put their attention on Artemis and waiting his next words.

"Fetch," Artemis announced.

He had the guards bring down the fence and the peasants came pouring in.

"You soldiers, join the fray," Artemis said. The spearmen that cheered along with the peasants threw their weapons aside and ran up to the noble.

"W-wait!" Melromarc screamed as he drowned in a flood of angry men, women, even children.

The angry mob taunted him with his own insults and Artemis observe through his X-ray scanner how they dealt with sir Melrcomarc.

To put it mildly, it was a pretty brutal execution.

"They pulled his tongue out," Pandora said.

"Huh?! How do you know?" Wart shivered.

"My eyes can see through the crowd. One of them pulled his tongue out, the others are beating him relentlessly. But for some reason, he is still alive," Pandora said.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes. Artemis, Reinhard, Jord, and Toby stood in the sidelines as the angry mob pulverized Sir Melromarc.

"Toby, you alright?" Reinhard placed his hand over the mage's shoulder.

"I-I'm fine.. but.. is this really necessary?" Toby said. He had his two hands pointed at the direction of the mob. His hands glowed yellow and two hollow circles were above his palms.

"Orders are orders," Jord said.

"S-still.. until when?" Toby asked.

"Until your magic can no longer sustain his vitals, that's when you stop," Artemis said.

"Y-yes," Toby said.

Artemis ordered Toby to use his magic to constantly regenerate the damaged organs as much as he could without running out of mana. He was to continue this method until either the injuries became too much for him to handle or until the mob delivered the fatal blow.

The ordeal lasted for just shy of one hour. One hour of torture for Melromarc who was practically begging to be executed.

Melromarc heart finally stopped beating when one of the angry peasant girls struck him with a small knife straight in the heart. Toby's magic couldn't save him and he fell down to the ground, a shell of his former self.

The mob's anger essentially faded since they were able to vent it out on the noble. Peace and order was soon restored and the executions were declared over.

Artemis dismissed his three companions but not before appointing them to positions of power. Artemis then walked towards the castle navigated his way through the halls and up the staircases until he found himself where King Wart and Pandora stood.

"You executed the event, nicely," Pandora said as she smiled.

"Your jokes are horrendous," Artemis said.

Pandora only giggled and blushed. Artemis then stood by Wart's right side as Pandora stood on Wart's left. Together, they were the powerful trio of the new Kingdom Of Wart.

Yes, the Kingdom of Wart.

Artemis then felt something inside his head tingle. As if he was losing blood circulation but his blood did not circulate at all.

Artemis suspected that his drones were nearby.

But where?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In the nightsky above between the City of Bulhin and the desserts of Hanhua nearing the Herldorion border, in 60,000 feet above the sky was the Cargo Plane.

Besides it were few Hovercrafts flying with it, inside both aircrafts were the Mobile Task Force, one of the most powerful and greatest Androids the Machine Empire ever built, the same small forces that infiltrates the major cities of the theocrac...

Besides it were few Hovercrafts flying with it, inside both aircrafts were the Mobile Task Force, one of the most powerful and greatest Androids the Machine Empire ever built, the same small forces that infiltrates the major cities of the theocracy and kills some of the powerful leaders.

[Sending out Mobile Task Force Gamma-14 "Ygot's Lawbringers"

Mission: Retrieval of Target Overlord(Artemis)

Objectives:

Obj 1: Secure landing site

Obj 2: Surround settlement

Obj 3: Confirm identity of unknown entity believed to be Target Overlord

If Obj 3 comes out as negative, MTF forces are to withdraw, if Obj 3 comes out positive, Obj 4 is to direct command to Target Overlord]