Eh, Artemis thought.

This was too far-fetched. Even he knew that his act was too bad of an act to even fool a normal human but for some reason, a dwarf with magic is exact same opposite 

Artemis confirmed he was indeed using magic because he could detect the surge of magic within him which was different from before. 

"I.. I see.. I'm glad to be that kind of person," Artemis said awkwardly. 

"No need to become shy, young man. Would you like me to get you more soup?" Wart asked.

"Oh no no no, I'm actually full," Artemis said.

"If you say so, anyways, I have more questions if you don't mind?" Wart said.

"Sure, go ahead," Artemis replied. 

"Okay so, what are your skills? Do you remember any?" Wart asked.

"Skills? What kind?" Artemis asked.

"Well, any! Skill in farming, fighting, hunting, anything that could be of benefit," Wart explained.

"Well, practically, I could do everyone you said except for farming," Artemis said.

"Ohh," Wart said with more astonishment. 

"You're a warrior?" Wog asked.

"Well, I think so. I remember being proficient in fighting but that's about it but I don't have magic," Artemis continued.

"Ah! A null warrior! Oh how rare of a man you are, at such a young age too," Wart exclaimed.

He was accepting Artemis' lies one after another and kept referring to him as a young man. For all he knew, he looked more like a deranged uncle!

What Wart was doing was basically a job interview but this was an opportunity. Artemis was lost, he did not know where he was or how he got lost in the first place. What he knew for sure was that the goddess was the one to blame for his current state and situation and so must to find a way to return.

I hope Caitlyn is managing the Drones well, Artemis thought. He couldn't help but feel a tad bit uncomfortable at the fact of Caitlyn assuming control of the already one hundred billion strong army of various machines. 

"Let me get to the point," Wart said after completing his 50th question.

"Since you remember nothing, have no work, have no family, I offer you a chance to swear allegiance to me and work under my roof. I will provide you with security and justice within the kingdom I serve in exchange for the fruits of your labour. Sounds good, no?" Wart proposed.

Artemis, having no choice but to comply for the time-being, stood up and knelt before him with his head facing the floor.

"I shall henceforth call you my Lord," Artemis said.

For now, that is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A metal door automatically opens as three Drones hovering the wreckage hallway.

The Drones itself were controlled by Caitlyn herself. Ever since Artemis was missing doing the siege of the capital of the Theocracy, shes the one in control of the network, she send out thousands of groups of Drones and Androids all around Fordalt to find him. She already knew he was still alive, if his dead, then his presence will completely fade away on her senses.

As for Valentine and Liz, the rescue team are nearly on their location which is good.

The Drones that Caitlyn sent were in anothet planet, one of the humanity's colonize planets which was already destroyed since the war, which the planet is now more dangerous as Venus.

The Drones hovers around looking seem appears to be an underground facility. As they went to rhe other corner, they found a massive vault.

One of the Drones went closer, Caitlyn possessed the drone she open the vault, of how advance the security of tue vault, she could just deactivated the security with one swipe. The vault door opens and the Drones enters.

Inside the vault was bunch of strange cylinder containers, the one in the center seems to be the most important. Caitlyn inside the Drone easily opens the container which she is obviously a human AI manipulating the systems. The container opens revealing a red stone that emits a strange and powerful aura.

 The container opens revealing a red stone that emits a strange and powerful aura

[Hello baby, did you miss your mommy? Its a long time I ever see you. Okay, R-4554, take the Neutronium back to Earth. We are recreating Zack's old toy]

Then the Drone's blue eyes returns to red, which means Caitlyn is offline and the Drone will automatically returns to Earth safely.

What Caitlyn was Neutronium. Neutronium is the most powerful power source ever recorded within the galaxy, that could power up one billion planets for billions of years, and it is found on the core of PSR J0740+6620, the most largest Neutron Star. Its radiation readings are beyond that could completely malfunction or destroy their most advance measuring tech. It is essentially elements made up mostly of neutrons compacted so tightly that their atoms are already touch. And the best part of this element is not lethal, which the radiation is completely harmless. And the most interesting part was when the Neutronium was took off from PSR J0740+6620, it turns red and became solid as rock.