70~Can you not go there?!

Start from the beginning

"Come in."

"Leader, it's almost lunchtime. Will the meeting be held in the afternoon?"

Cindy asked with a cold face and didn't feel sorry for the interruption.

Hearing that Kook had an official business, Michelle also gathered her thoughts and said quietly:

"Since you have something to be busy, I won't bother~ But at 8 o'clock on Thursday night, I will wait for you at the Flying Stadium, all the time!"

Michelle deliberately emphasized the last three words, indicating her determination not to give up.

Afterward, Michelle politely said to Cindy: "Excuse me~" and left the planning room.

But Cindy only rolled her eyes displeased and didn't reply.

Compared to Yong, she is more out of sorts with Michelle!

Looking at Michelle's lonely back, Kook's heart is also like a broken pointer, unable to detect the true direction...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Pantry

Yong soullessly shook the teabag in her hand, but she did not know that the tea in the bag had been soaked out of all the brown color, and the heat that came out of it gradually disappeared.

At this time, Cindy walked in, she skimmed Yong and took out the coffee beans in the cupboard indifferently, preparing to brew coffee.

"Thursday at 8 o'clock in the evening, the Flying Stadium."

Suddenly, Cindy suddenly said something like this.

Yong was stunned, she turned her puzzled head and looked at Cindy.

"Just heard in the planning room, the woman asked Kook to meet there on Thursday night," Cindy said coldly again.

"Are you talking to me?" Yong opened her mouth to confirm.

"Well~I am just saying."

Cindy raised her eyebrows and spoke as if he was not answering, her tone still showing disdain.

After that, she took the coffee and walked out of the pantry indifferently, as if everything just now had nothing to do with her.

Yong looked at her back, instantly waking up from a dream.

"He always finds me to battle, right at the Flying Stadium in Harbour City." Michelle's previous words came to her mind.