"Fellow councilman, I plead you all to cease your mouths,"

The council immediately fell silent and all council members leaned back on their chairs and looked at Aurora as she removed her hood and revealed her face.

"This is no time for blame and senseless excuses! We must decide on our response!" Her voice was loud, it signified that the councilwoman was of no mood so to speak and was dead serious.

"We deeply apologize, dear Aurora," One of the councilmen said calmly.

"Pay it no mind, now, Councilman Von Snow, tell us the situation, I have been informed that your informants have gathered all the information they could about yesterday's attack by the enemy,"

Councilman Von Snow removed his hood, revealing the snow-white hair he possessed that was spiky as pine trees.

"Councilwoman Aurora, the enemy has dealt us a crushing blow yesterday and all of our armies have been defeated with only fewer than 50 thousand from each army expected to return while the rest of the survivors have routed to the countryside or have become bandits,"

"Tsk," Aurora gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Her anger boiled over and she proceeded to slam the table with her right fist. This act startled and frightened the other councilmen who looked helplessly as Aurora lost her composure for a second.

"Continue, Councilman Von Snow,"

"Uh-uhm, yes, of course, the enemy has been sighted approaching from all directions from where our armies were once positioned. Scouts have sent word that the enemy is already attacking many of our reserve camps and the results of the battles have been no better, it not, they've become worse,"

"How about the Airships and our Airforce?"

Von Snow was silent.

Aurora repeated her question but with more strain in her voice.

"Councilman Von Snow, how about the Airforce?"

"They're all dead,"

The Council room went silent.

Many began to whisper to each other, their looks displayed the fear that was now running deep within their person.

"Impossible,"

"Councilwoman Aurora, my informants are true to their word, none of our Airships, Griffon riders, neither even the Dragonites ever returned from last night when the enemy finally defeated our armies, we no longer have the power of flight by our side,"

"Then all hope is lost," A councilman suddenly spoke. He removed his hood, revealing his bald head and the many scars he had.

"No, the war has not been lost yet, the crusade has not failed, why didn't none of the mages uses the spell {Gate}? Not to mention it is a 10th tier spell, it allows travel of a large number of people over great distances. It has no limits on distance and a 0% chance of teleport mishaps. It is considered to be the highest tier of teleportation magic. We could've sent the crusade to their territory right away, why didn't you used it now?"

"Councilwoman Aurora, we've already tried it since the beginning of the crusade, while we were doing it, for some reason there is something that prevents us from teleporting deep into their territory, anti-teleportation magic are considered as a high tier spell,"