Chapter 1261 - Chapter 1270

Magsimula sa umpisa

Listening to Guo Yue talking about the channel for buying the car, Yang Chen was then surprised and realized that he had really entered the 'rich family', so money can be saved!

Logically speaking, although the Guo family was also a political family, if Guo Xuehua hadn't married into the Yang family, they would have been the tail of the second-rate family in Beijing. Now, they were still only in the middle among the rest.

However, with a kid from the Guo family who could rely on this family relationship to obtain such privilege, it really did mean something.

Yang Chen didn't think that Yang Gongming and the elders knew nothing about what these kids were doing underneath. It was just the gloom of human nature which could not be eliminated by eradication.

Many people become cynical because they don't have the opportunity to sit in such positions. They can't be so 'tacky', otherwise, it might feel worse.

Yang Chen suddenly thought that it might sound better to say that this car was 'robbed over'.

"Brother Chen, just accept the gift. Guo Yue doesn't lack good cars and I think my sister-in-law likes it," Yuan Ye seemed to be quite used to these things and said with a smile.

Yang Chen turned over to the woman, "Honey, do you like it?"

Lin Ruoxi was honest, "I like it, but it's still quite expensive even if it's just four million. It's not that good to receive such an expensive gift the first time we meet."

"Hey, it's not a big deal, a luxury car should go with a beauty! Such a beautiful car can only be used by a beauty like my sister-in-law..."

Guo Yue was speaking excitedly only to realize that it sounded inappropriate and stopped with a smile.

Yang Chen frowned, thought for awhile and said, "Let's do it this way, Ruoxi you can take the car but you will give him another car of the same price."

Lin Ruoxi nodded and smiled, "Yeah, good idea. I have many new cars that I haven't driven yet."

"But...this," Guo Yue smiled stiffly, aren't they trying to offset the relationship between us?

"What is it? Are you worried that our family won't be able to give you a car of equal value?"

Guo Yue immediately shook his head, "Oh cousin, of course not. Our sister-in-law is one of the richest women in China, she is obviously better than a small civil servant like me."

Yang Chen laughed strangely, "So you also know that you're a small civil servant."

Guo Yue's face turned red and pale simultaneously, it felt as if being insulted right to the core, but he could only smile humbly.

It seemed that his endurace had reached the tip, his expression was very stiff. After passing Lin Ruoxi the car keys, he planned to leave.

As for what Lin Ruoxi said about sending the car to his house, he didn't care to listen carefully.

But before leaving, he still pretended to be looking forward to it and promised to meet Yang Chen and Lin Ruoxi again tomorrow in the Li family's banquet.

Yuan Hewei who had been quiet for the entire time came up and patted Yang Chen's shoulder after Guo Yue left, "I know you are against these kinds of bureaucratic children, but you have to adapt to it in the future. After all, there are still many good ones, you can just avoid these kinds."

Yang Chen shrugged, "I don't really mind, I just feel a bit ironic. I used to wonder why there were so many gangsters collecting protection fees without any restrictions when I was selling lamb skewers in Zhonghai. It seems that the protection fees paid by the poor are relatively small. The protection fees that the rich people have to pay are really extraordinary."