【Chapter 13】

Začít od začátku

"what is it?" I asked, looking at him. He stood up from his study table and came to me, he looked exhausted. 

"Violet, can you make a presentation about all the information you've got, please? It's urgent." He stated quickly making me nod, "yeah sure, I'll make five-six copies. When you take a break, you look like a zombie." 

I said, and he sighed, nodding his head. He was about to go but I stopped him.

"Wait!" I shouted and he flinched and turned to me. "yes?" 

"Sunbae-nim permitted bunk the college, right? I don't wanna get scolded." I asked worriedly. I really don't want to.

"Yeah, I asked him and he gave permission, now do it fast, I need to get work done, now." He smiled assuringly, making me nod.

"Okay go! Take a break!" He nodded, turning around to leave. He left his room and I quickly sat down on the table, taking out the empty file on the computer. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I sighed, going out of Steve's room. I went to the living room and saw Steve sleeping, with his mouth parted. I chuckled lightly, not knowing if I should wake him or not. 

'let him be.' I thought, going to the kitchen to make myself some hot choco. Yeah, I bought ingredients yesterday, I love it as much as I love fruit juice. But I like hot chocolate when I am tired. 

Once I was done, I took out a glass, poured the chocolate into it, and I also sprinkled small pieces of chocolate in it. I then went out, and sat on the couch, looking at Steve who was still sleeping. 

'He looks so tired.' I sigh and take a sip of choco while humming. I looked at the time and sighed. 'It's five already, others must be coming soon.' 

I heard the door unlocking, and I snapped my head to Steve who was stirring in sleep, now waking up. 'Aish! Who the hell—'

"Sunbae-nim!" 

I stood up and bowed to him. He nodded, taking a glance at Steve. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Actually, sunbae-nim, when I came back, he was looking tired, So I told him to take a break until I finished the presentation, but he fell asleep." He nodded, looming at me.

"Did you make this?" He asked, pointing at hot chocolate. I nodded my head with a "yes." 

"Okay, make one for him, and wake him up too. And are you done with what he called you for?" 

"yes sunbae-nim, I made copies as well." I smiled.

"Okay. Wake him up. Also, when others come back, tell them to take a rest for half an hour, then text me, and all of you meet me in the meeting room. With the presentation of yours and whatever Blue has found out." 

He said, and I nodded and bowed as he walked away upstairs to his room. I went to the kitchen and I made two glasses. I wanted to drink it, but anyways I'll make more later. 

I went back to Steve and shook him lightly. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "I-I fell asleep?" 

"Yeah, Sunbae-nim asked me to wake you up—" 

"WHAT? H–He saw me sleeping? Was he…mad that I fell asleep instead of working?" He asked worriedly, making me shake my head.

"No, he wasn't mad, he was just blank like he always is, which means, it doesn't matter to him," I said, 

"Aren't you too good at reading people?" He chuckled, making me grin as well.

"Of course, I want to be a psychiatrist. These are the basics they teach." I said proudly and he nodded with a chuckle, "that shows as well." 

"Here," I said, passing the hot chocolate to him. He smiled slightly and took it. "You made it?" 

"Yeah, I like to drink it when I am tired. My brother taught me how to make it." He nodded, taking a sip. 

"Woah! It's amazing, your brother must be an amazing cook." He praised making me nod, "yeah he is, my eldest brother is an amazing cook and my other older brother is G. O. D." 

"What's that, now?" He asked, confused. "You don't know? 'God Of Destruction, remember that." He chuckled and nodded. 

"What else did sunbae-nim say?" 

"He just told me to wake you up. Then he said once others also come, tell them to take a rest of half an hour and meet in the meeting room, with whatever you've found in these hours." I said, and he nodded. 

"Thank god! I have found the location of Kang Go-yeong. The current one." 

"That's great!" I smiled, but he smiled and shook his head as 'No'. "If you wouldn't have found his number, I could have never done that." 

I smiled at his words and was about to say thank you, but the main door unlocked again revealing Ben and Daniel bickering. If I wouldn't wake Steve up, their loud ass voices would have been done anyways. 

Ben growled, "shut up stupid! IU is a great singer, you have no sense of music!" 

"Leave it, shithead! Agust D is way better!" Yeonjun snapped loudly.

"No! IU is!!" 

"Why are they even fighting? One is a vocalist and the other is a rapper!" He whispered and sighed. Steve said, I bounced my head, agreeing with him.

"I know right, I actually love both of them!" I smiled and he nodded. "Same." He chuckled standing up.

"You are so annoying, you know that!" Ben said, groaning loudly.

"Says the most annoying creature in the world." Yeonjun sassed rolling his eyes, making me and Steve chuckle. Hearing our voices, both of them turned to us. 

"Hey, guys!" He smiled, pretending that he wasn't the sassiest person a moment ago. "Hey!" We both smiled. 

Sunbae-nim said to take a rest for half an hour and meet him in the meeting room after." I informed them and they both nodded and I went to my room, where I am staying. I took a shower, as I didn't take one when I came back. Once I was done I took on simple comfortable clothes and lay on my bed.