30

Gon's eyes started to gleam, but Ritsu looked slightly alarmed. "can we?" he growled, then smacked him. "No idiot! I don't want to have to explain why you broke something if you don't land" Gon pouted. "but you said I could! You never let me go cliff jumping anymore!" he snorted, "and for a good reason. You rely on me to catch you, so you forget how to properly land." he huffed. "well fine, get off my lap" Killua flushed as he realized he was still sitting on Gon and quickly removed himself. "o-oh sorry" he turned away to calm his face, then turned back with a small glare. "stop it" Gon giggled, then grabbed his hand. "I said stop it" he hissed, fighting the blush. "it's been a while since I got to do something like this" he blushed even more and tried to wrench his hand away. "NO!" Gon tackled him in a hug, making him writhe around trying to get free. "NO! STOP! I DID NOT GIVE CONSENT!" he protested, blushing furiously. Goddamn it!

He finally decided on dislocating his bones to get free, slipping away from Gon and leaping up into a tree. He turned with a hiss and Gon giggled, pointing up at him. "You are a cat!" Killua scowled, "you're a fucking puppy and a frog combined. Maybe some squirrel in there was well" Gon beamed up at him, "you know full well I can climb up there and drag you down here right?" he hissed again, "I have a knife on me" Gon smirked, "so do I" he said, pulling out his own 20 KG knife. "you can't stab me" he taunted. He chuckled, "no, but I can carve 'Killua's my best friend in the entire world' on every tree in this forest" he flushed. "d-don't you fucking dare!" Ritsu laughed, "well, I'm gonna go now. You two have fun" then she winked out of Gon's phone. Damn it. "so" Gon said, putting his knife away. Killua dropped back down with a huff and slipped his bag off. He proceeded to reapply his concealer and eyeliner as he spoke. "who's your favorite classmate?"

How do I get out of this? Then he smirked slightly, "you" Gon sputtered for a few seconds. "you know what I mean!" he sighed, then tried to think. Who is my favorite classmate? "what about Karma? I think you two would get along pretty well" he growled. "that strawberry prick gets on my nerves!" Gon blinked, "really?" he huffed, "calls me weird ass nicknames and I swear he fucking stalks me, whenever he's around it's like he's always looking at me." Killua scowled. "he's not a complete asshole like I thought he was at first, but he's still irritating" Gon thought for a moment. "what about Kayano? She's nice" he sighed. "too fucking happy. Also, she kind of acts like you a bit. Not sure if I hate her for it or like her for it" he frowned slightly. "what about Nagisa? He's nice"

Killua fidgeted, "mixed feelings" he muttered. Gon squinted a little, "what does that even mean?" he huffed. It means I don't know how to fucking feel. Emotions are so WEIRD. "I mean, he's pretty cool I guess. Also, he can use bloodlust pretty effectively" Gon's eyes widened slightly, "really?" he nodded. "I don't think he knows he's using it. During combat training one time, he scared the shit out of Karasuma." Gon frowned slightly, "how?" Killua shrugged. "well he wasn't visibly scared, but Nagisa snuck up behind him and he got flipped way harder than usual. Plus his eyes were slightly wide." Gon thought for a moment, "you said mixed feelings, but it sounds to me like you only have positive feelings about him" he sighed, "he's so... nosy. Like, always tries to ask me questions and tries to tell me what I'm doing wrong" he slipped his gun out of his bag and held it with one hand. " 'you gotta hold it with two hands' type of shit. I know what I'm fucking doing! "

Gon poked him sharply in the shoulder, "it just means that he's trying to help you, and trying to get to know you a bit better" he growled. "it's annoying!" Gon scoffed. "you think most things are annoying!" then Gon paused. "wait a minute, what time is it?" Killua slipped his phone out and checked the time. "fuck, we've been out here for twenty five minutes" Gon giggled, "we could play a prank" he frowned slightly, "like what?" he giggled again, "I could kill an animal and pretend I got stabbed, then use animal blood" Killua scowled. "no! your terrible at acting. If anyone's getting stabbed it's me" Gon pouted. "but that wouldn't work! And I wanna jump up and hug you afterwards" he hissed, "if you get any blood on my favorite shirt I'll burn your ugly ass boots and shove the ashes down your throat" Gon was silent for a few seconds. "you've gotten that thing ripped and bloody so many times, why would it even matter?" he growled. "it's my favorite one!"