TXT.

Blackpink

Blackpink.

Aera.

After 1 hour of riding/traveling, they all reached at the location....

By the way for your information, Kim Dongwook aka dad of Bts, bp including Aera, already booked the VIP room for his family....

So they all walk towards the reception area, and as for the room which is booked in the name of Mr. Kim, after checking, the receptionist call an employee to escort them to their room.

In walking to the direction, Aera tripped as you all know sometimes how Aera is so clumsy, she is ready to kiss the floor, but it didn't happen, as someone catch her before she hit the ground by holding her waist, as so much in romantic way, just like how a male lead catched his female lead in a k-drama, saving her from falling, and everything will happen in slow motion and everyone around the both will become disappeared or vanished/blurred...

Yes you are thinking/assumption is right/correct, the boy who hold Aera, is not any one of her brothers or cousins.

And everyone present there,except Aera and the boy gasps loudly, but the two are lost in each other's eyes, and both of them forgot where they are and with whom they are, and both forgot everything and everyone around them, which makes BTS furious and they come in rage, TXT notice them, so TXT clear their throats, which makes the two come out from their trance/little world.....

And both of them become embarrassed...

Lisa:- Wait a minute, you are the same boy who kissed Jungkook.

Txt:- What? When? and How?

Jungkook:- Ya, It was just an accident. (He shouts)

Jimin:- Firstly you kissed my brother in korea at the restaurant, and now this shit with my sister, and again in/at the restaurant too.