.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.

Start from the beginning

"How the fuck do you get used to it?" George squints his eyes. Dream left speechless..he heard George cuss but he didn't hear it this clearly.

"Depends on what is happening in your nightmare." Dream says, not knowing how to describe it.

"Hm." George hums "what is going on in your little head baby? Tell me. I want to know." George sighs then lean forward slightly, pressing his chest on Dream.

"What if I get too scared? And panic?" He questions. Dream chuckles, playing with George's soft hair "you do know I'm always here..right?" George nods "you can call for me anytime.."

"I'll be by your side." George smiles, pressing a light kiss on dreams neck "I love you." "I love you too baby." George this time. For the first time, is the one that leans in to press a kiss on the others lips.

TW/ smut- small tiny smut
(UH OH ITS STARTING- SCATTER SKIP IT I MEAN IF YOU DON'T READ STUFF LIKE DAT)

Dream was taken aback and froze. George connected their lips and Dream finally slipped back into reality and returned the gesture.

As Dream was about to slip in his tongue, George denies..knowing exactly what's he's causing but wanting to continue for some reason.

Dream huffs then pull away, only to go back and kiss George's neck gently. They've never gotten this far.
They both secretly like it.

George gasps when Dream bites a spot on his neck. He looks to the right slightly to give more access to Dream, he seems to like it since his grip on George's waist loosened.

Dream sucks on George's skin, leaving love bites here and there. Just to show people that George's is his and you'll definitely get murdered if you try anything, Appearance wise. He looks at the red mark, probably gonna turn purple.

George whines and squirms a bit but kept his voice low and his movements unnoticeable, too shy to even say anything. Left speechless from the bold blonde attached to his neck. Face red and sweaty from the affection and attention he's getting all of a sudden.

George moans slightly louder than before and hides in the crook of dreams neck "does that spot make you feel good love?" Dreams voice is low and soft, only wanting to please the brunet in his lap.

"Please..Dream." George breathes out, panting. Making Dream smirk wider than ever "would you like it if I did this?" He grips George's hip, positioning it so he's straddling his thigh then thrusts it forward, getting a whiney moan from George.

"Mhm..I would like it.." he throws his arms onto dreams shoulder, wrapping them around his neck, gasping for air as his body heats up "Dream~..fuck.." Dream continues grinding George's crotch- no sorry DICK on his thigh, getting quiet little moans from George, as the brunet tries his best to keep his moans down.

One particular thrust Dream made, bouncing his leg in the process to cause more friction "oh! Dream!"Made George go crazy, throwing his head back, covering his mouth to prevent any sound. Dream doesn't like this. He pulls the boy's hand away from his mouth then took his other wrist, pinning them together.

"Don't cover your sounds. I want to hear them, understand?" George nods with his eyes closed "words, George." "Yes- fuck.." he hums "good boy.." Dream praises, George blushing for the 100th time now..he likes it. A lot.

"I'm c-close.." George stutters embarrassingly "go on. Cum for me baby." Dream kisses his neck, nibbling on it, driving George to the edge. Making a mess in his pants, staining dreams sweatpants a bit, but Dream doesn't mind.

George's head fell on dreams shoulder, absolutely ruined. His hair sticking to his forehead, panting, eyes closed, his face red. If he's like this already..oh boy, the things dream will be doing to him to get him like this again-