Vegeta's new power

Start from the beginning

- Even for you, that was a pretty pathetic attempt.

- When did you?

Kyui started to shake again and decided to escape, but he was punched in the stomach by Vegeta. The hit sent the purple man flying up, Vegeta used a simple energy attack with two of his fingers, and Kyui body exploded.

The saiyajin prince smirked again, and then he thought about his next opponents. He knew that he could defeat Zabon and Dodoria, and any of them will be sent to deal with him. Realizing that Furiza could track him with the scouter, he destroyed the machine.

His first mission will be to find at least one Dragon Ball, and with that in mind, he left.

Azula, Goku and Toph were resting inside a cave. They were too tired. Their first idea was to rotate the day when one will keep all-night shift, but they realized a little too late that the planet had 2 suns. Azula grinned at the prospect of her fire bending being more powerful there.

Inside the cave, Azula and Goku were sleeping. Toph, in her side, tried a little of her earthbending without using much energy. While training, she felt multiple people flying. They were not close, but the strength of the power of some of them was too big.

Toph was going to go, she was thinking of making a wall of earth in the cave entrance, but Azula was already up.

- I also felt that energy. Do not dare to go there! They are way too powerful.

- But what if they already have a Dragon Ball? We need to at least investigate.

Azula frowned for a moment and looked at Goku.

- You stay here with Goku. I'll go.

- But.

- Even if you go, there won't be any different. This is just to investigate.

Then both of them were silent, as they felt the energy stopping its travel. The energies stopped in the village to which they were to go.

Azula flew in the direction. Toph stayed behind and clenched her fists.

Furiza looked at Zabon after the scouter exploded. Dodoria asked.

- What happened, Zabon?

- It must be a malfunction. The scouter I had set Vegeta's power around 22000.

- It must be because your scouter was an older model. Let me check with mine.

Dodoria was surprised with the reading of his scouter.

- What's your reading?

- Thi-This can't be. Maybe a general malfunction? My scouter says that he is rising above 24000.

- Are you saying that his power surpassed ours?

- There is no way.

Furiza smirked when he heard them.

- Now now. Vegeta has been on the frontline for quite a while. He must have learned something in his last mission. If you fight him combined, there shouldn't be any problem.

- Furiza started to remember something.

- Speaking of his last mission. What happened to the soldiers we sent for those intruders?

- Apologize Lord Furiza, but they never came back. And their Scouters does not give any signals.

- It's ok. They are replaceable. Now, tell me, what was their power level?