Clara came forward and put her hand to my shoulder.

“Sweetheart, you have no idea how he was when you died. He won’t do anything to risk your relationship. He loves you more than anything. Give him some credit.” She said

I nodded. She was right; I still remember how happy he was when I told him I love him. We were really well in these 3 months. I have to admit we had some hot make-out sessions too. But he felt that I wasn’t ready and gave me the space I need.

And now I am ready. Four days ago I was going to tell him that I’m ready but he avoided me. I knew something was wrong but I didn’t have a chance to ask him because he always found a way to escape. Now he will listen to me.

“I have to go. You guys are right. I need to talk to him.” I said and started walking towards his room. I didn’t bother knocking and just walked in. And saw a very hot scene.

He was in his bed only his boxer was on. God my mate is hot with capital H. I was drooling to his 8 pack that I almost didn’t hear him.

“Leia, what’s wrong?” he asked

Finally I could pull my eyes away from his chest and looked at his confused looking face.

“What’s wrong? Are you serious? You’ve been avoiding me for 4 days. What is wrong with? What I’m not good enough for you anymore?” I yelled angrily. And I’m pretty sure if the rooms weren’t soundproof even Taiwan would hear me.

He looked at me sad and shocked. “What? Baby what are you talking about? You’re perfect. I don’t even know why you think like that.” I realized that he was avoiding from my question. But I don’t give up that easy.

“Then I will ask again. Why are you avoiding me for 4 days?”

He got up from his bed and came to me. He brushed a few hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

“Why don’t we talk about it on our date?” he said gently

“What date?” I asked

“I’m taking you out tonight. I don’t take no as an answer. Dress nice, I’ll take you in 5 hour ok.” How could I say no when he was giving me his sexy smile?

“Ok” I said and his kissed me one more time before I got out.

4 hours later

GOD! Seriously, how hard could it be a queen? I really need to take more lessons from mom. I’ve been dealing with the organization of the meeting with Alpha’s and more than that I came to my room to find a dress to wear like an hour ago and still looking for one.

When I gave up looking I decided to take shower and then try again. I took a 20 minute shower and walked out of the bathroom to see mom sitting on my bed.