The mating

Hey guys, here is the new chapter. I love you all :)) By the way the Night Light crown is on the left

***____***

Leia’s Pov

It has been three months since the war is over. Three months since Michael’s death and my confession to Parker. We’ve been doing really well. But for 4 days he’s been avoiding me. I have no idea why.

I was going down the stairs when I heard mumblings coming from Parker’s room. I got closer to listen what they were saying. Yeah yeah eavesdropping is bad, whatever.

“I have no idea how to say it to her. I mean what she breaks up with me.” I could hear Parker

“Well if you don’t move fast then I’ll do something.” Said a girl. Oh god this is Laura. WTF?!

“Ok, ok I’ll tell her today.” He said and I felt like they were getting closer so I ran downstairs to outside. What the hell was that? Why Laura was in Parker’s room and talking like they were hiding something? I mean Laura is mated with Liam so what is it?

God, please not again. Please if Parker cheated on me I can’t handle it.

“My Queen , my queen.” Someone yelled behind me. When I turned to look, Jake was standing there.

“Jake seriously, I may be the queen but we’re friends for Christ sake. You don’t have to call me formally, you know.” I said

“Yeah, I just I didn’t know what to call you. I mean you are the queen now and hell of a strong queen. You may kick my ass if I call you sweetpie again.” He said and smiled sweetly.       

“I promise I won’t kill you. Now why were you yelling at me?” I asked

“Well do you remember what I told you about the mating and the coronation of Parker?”

“Yeah I remember that.” How could I forget? Everyone, including my parents told me to finish the mating with Parker and make him my king. Every single day, packs, covens and other c’niara communities connecting with us and asking when is the wedding. I’m really sick of it. I mean I don’t object marrying with Parker but he didn’t even ask me yet.

And after what I’ve heard today I’m not sure if he will anyway.

“Well, the Alphas all around the world are coming here for the annual meeting and they want to stay here until the wedding.” He said looking at me sadly

“I don’t know. Jake, he didn’t even ask me and more than that he doesn’t even seem so happy about being the King.” I said

“Honey, just like you he is afraid of the responsibilities of the ruler. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you or being with you.” Mom came out of nowhere with Clara, my other mom.

“Mom I heard Parker talking to Laura. They are hiding something. I don’t want to be suspicious but I feel like something is wrong.”