The Bonfire

Hey guys so I uploaded the new chapter too as soon as finished. I hope you like it. Sorry for the gramar mistakes and please vote and comment.

Love ya all :))

***____***

Everyone was settling. My phone ranged. I opened it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello"

"Hello sweetheart, its dad." My father voice came from the phone.

"Hey dad, how are you? I really missed you guys."

"We're fine honey. But I need to talk to you about something."

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked

"Honey, the 400 knights will have to go to the other packs. The rouge attacks haven't stopped yet. And they need our help."

"Of course dad. Do you want me to go there too? You I would." I said meanwhile Jake and Laura came to my room and stopped in front of the door. I motioned the to come in.

"No honey. 400 will be fine don't worry and focus on your mission. See you in two months we love you."

"I love you too dad." I said and hung up.

"So what's up?" Jake asked

"Rouges, like always dad asked me to let go 400 knights so that they can help. I want to go too." I whined.

"Leia babe you have a mission. Finished that first. It will be good." She said

"Sooo...?" said Jake

"Soo.. what?" I asked

"Please don't kill us but your old pack giving a bon fire and I haven't been one for a long time. Please Leia, pretty please." Said Jake

I looked at him and he was really enthusiastic.

"Why do you need my permission anyway?" I asked

"Because this is your old pack and we hate them too but you know we want to go because it will be fun." Laura said. 

"Okay, we can go." I said and they hugged me yelling some things like "We love you. You're awesome." Yeah I know whatever.

"Soooo, Jake get out I have to make Leia ready." Laura said with a huge wicked grin in her face. I know that look oh God please stop her. Jake got out of the room to get ready and we were alone with Laura

"So my princess, let's make you awesooooome!" she yelled. I covered my ears and said

"Wow young lady, stop there, it's just a bon fire calm down." Well but she didn't.

She dragged me to the walk-in closet and started to force me to dress all of them. I swear the god she has the ability of finding things that I don't even know I had. So I stopped looking to the dresses after 10th. When I dressed into the last one I yelled to Laura that this is the last one. But of course she said something very usual for her, I decide that, so I walked out of the closet while whining and when she saw me Laura's eyes widened.

"Oh my god you look amazing. Okay let's do your make-up and hair then you ready." She said.

We walked to my mirror and where my make-up tool stays. She started to do some things I don't know. Because she covered the mirror! Can you believe that? Ugh!

Finally she said finished and let me look to the mirror. I saw a beautiful girl in her pure white summer dress just like my wolf's fur and wavy hair with a light make-up and gladiator sandals.