The War and the Comeback

Sooo... This is the only chapter before the end. I'm really sad to end the story because it was my baby. My first... Thank you to everyone that reads my story.

I love you all :)

***___***

Parker’s Pov

Chaos…

It’s everywhere. Humans, wolfs… Everyone is fighting.

I’m on the first row. Next to the most skillful knights, we are fighting for one thing and everything. Stop the war for nothing. But I have an aim. I’ll kill that bastard for taking the will of live from me, taking my woman away from me.

I was fighting with a rouge and in that moment a hunter jumped for my neck. I shifted in air and dogged him before he kills me.

There was like a blood pool. Everyone was battling for their own reasons. I focused on finding Michael. When I turned around I found him standing on a rock, eyes closed and making magic. Everyone who aimed to kill him is into pieces now.

I have to find a way to get him. If I don’t kill him our people will die. I saw the King at the other side of the field. I ran to him but a hunter came behind me. I felt a sting on my back. When I turned around, saw a guy with a smug expression on his face and a lot of knives on his belt.

My fur was red with blood but it didn’t show too much because I was a pure black wolf. I jumped aiming his neck. I was able to escape from the knives at the last moment. When one of the knights was passing and he was distracted I ripped his neck. Blood was running on my teeth.

I continued what I was doing and ran towards the King and Queen. They were fighting together, I couldn’t help but envy. If she was here, my Leia, we would have fought together. But I couldn’t think about it now, I can live my sorrow after the war.

When I arrived next to them I felt King Lion trying to pass my mind block. I let him.

What happened? Why were you running to us?

Sir, I found Michael but whoever tried to kill him, they are dead now. He was making magic and he had a barricade around him.

So what do you…  He couldn’t finish because sentence. We heard a ear piercing scream coming from the Queen. When I turned to look at her, I found both of them on the ground. She was touching her neck and king was to his arm.

M-my queen mark… It’s gone.  She said through the mind link.

“My king mark is gone too.” Said king with an astonished tone

“What is it? Is it Michael’s black magic?” he asked

“No, it’s something else.” She stopped like realizing something nobody knows. Then her words came crushing down to my ears.