The Longing Mark

Hey guys :) So I finished this chapter too. I hope you like it. Oh by the way because of her beautiful comments I want to dedicate this chapter to StrongerAlien_Hope29 love ya :) :*

***____***

Third Person's Pov

Leia's 400 knights have been sent to other packs for help. This was my chance. Soon my time will come for my plan. I'd have taken her a long time ago but her powers are so strong that every hunter, including me, scared from her powers.

I tried so hard to find a way to keep her with me and finally I found it but I won't tell anyone until I take her and I assure you that time is soon.

Leia's Pov

I opened my eyes to a new day. But as soon as I woke up the memories from last night captured me. The thing what I told Parker yesterday that I don't feel anything to him was a big fat lie. I still remember every part of it. And I still have the goddamn heat. And every fucking month. And this month's heat will be in a week. God what will I do. I was able to contain myself in palace because I was away from Parker. But this month will be a total disaster because I'm right beside him. Ugh!

"Princess today's training will start in 1 hour. Everyone will be there as you wish." Said George, one of my knights through the door

"I'll be there." I said and walk to the bathroom. I really need a shower. I pulled my clothes off and get into the tub. I remembered the way his lips make me feel like. The way he told me that he will never let me go made me feel loved. I told him a lie but I did it to keep myself from heartbreak.

I tried to block these thought and got out to get ready for the training. God help them because the way I will train them will never get out from their minds.

Parker's Pov

I woke up with a knock on my door. I groaned and buried my head to the pillow.

"Alpha the training will start in 30 minutes" said Liam

"Ok, Hey Liam, come in for a second" I know I should start to get ready but I can't take the idea of my best friend not talking to me. He was hesitant for a moment then came in.

"Listen, I know what I did and I'm trying to fix everything. And I don't want to be bad with you. Can't you be my best friend again." I asked

"She has a new brother now and as far as I know she is in a good life style too so I think she obviously can handle with her problems. Yeah so I'll be your best friend again but listen if you hurt her again I'll kick your ass so bad that you won't be able to walk again."

"Thanks man." I said

"Yeah I think I should go now?" he said and walked out.

It's good to know that I have someone share things and hang out. A little gay-ish I know.

Liam's Pov

After I walked out of Parker's room I was happy to have him back. I know I haven't talked to him for a long time after I learned that Leia was Parker's mate and that's why she left. But now he is really trying to fix everything so I thought giving him a chance won't be a bad idea, right?

But there is still something I need to do. And I think this is the most important thing right now. So I did what comes to my mind and walked towards the mansion which knights were staying in and burst into Leia's room. But as soon as I get in I froze because the most amazing scent I have ever smelled hit me. There was a girl on Leia's bed with strawberry blonde hair and piercing hazel eyes. They stopped talking and turned to me. Our eyes met and she froze too.