An Unknown Journey

Thanks to everyone for reading this story trust me I feel so happy even one more person reads my story. Please comment if there's anything you don't like I'm new at this so let me know what you think. 

***___*** 

Parker’s Pov

It’s been 2 an half years. There is no word from her. She just disappeared from the face of earth.

God how missed her. I wish I hadn’t rejected her. If she was here now, I would hold her in my arms and whisper her how much I love her. My wolf hasn’t talked to me since that painful howl after Leia.

I haven’t learned whatever it is that they’re hiding. Liam, her brother is just talking to me when it is needed. He learned everything about my rejection. I can still remember that day clearly.

*Flashback*

I am turning back from running. It has been 3 months since Leia left. I felt like dying every day. I can’t control my wolf anymore. I’m doing whatever he wants me to do.

Every day I’m sleeping with the sluts just because of my guilt. I can’t enjoy anything anymore.

When I was drooling in my thoughts I realized that I already in front of the pack house. Liam is waiting for me at the door.

“What do you want Liam?” I asked.

“We need to talk now!”

“Did you just ordered me?!” I growled. But he growled back.

“Yes I do. Do you really think I wouldn’t notice your situation? You are mess since Leia left. There are rumors about you lying about being mate with Leia. Is it true? She left because of all of us but, the main reason was you, isn’t it?”

“What are you talking about? Why would I lie about it anyway?”

“Seriously dude, I’m your friend since first grade, you really think I wouldn’t understand?”

I couldn’t answer he was right. I was the main reason for Leia’s escape. But how can I say it without broken apart with every word? He took my silence as yes and punched me in the jaw.

“I know what I did to her but you Parker; you’ve done much worse than physical pain. She always saw the person who is going to be her mate as an escape from every worries of her. And you destroyed her dreams. God such a stupid man I am. I’m fucking afraid of the things what may happen to her. I’m crying every night in her room, praying for her not to be death and you? You? You’re keep making out with the sluts all the time.

Do you even care ha? Don’t answer as her old Alpha. Answer as her mate!”