My First Weakness

Yayy I finished it too but I'm so sorry because its really short but I'll make sure that next one will be longer.

Love you all :)

Parker’s Pov

I can’t believe she accepted to give me a chance and that kiss. Oh my God I’ve never felt this way before. Her hands wrapped around me and mine around her waist. It felt so right. Like this is how it’s supposed to be which it is.

I’ve never felt more complete in my life like this. I have to find a really good date for her after all we can finally be together now. I can’t mess this up one more time.

I’m so excited I feel like a child with a candy. I am really carious about her reaction to the roses in her room. I set them up a few hours ago. As far as I know her favorite flower is red rose. That’s why I chose it.

I have to assure myself that everything will be fine between me and her.

Third Person’s Pov

Wow that’s just great. How am I going to tell about Princess kissing that guy? Boss is gonna kill me and our plan is starting in 2 days. If I tell him it’s gonna be a hell of a mass. The thing he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Right?

Yeah I probably shouldn’t tell him. Let’s hope that he won’t learn.

One Day Later

Leia’s Pov

I was walking down the hall to meet with Donald. He came this morning to tell me something important. I have no idea what it is but I know one thing that if it wasn’t something that important Donald himself wouldn’t come here.

When I arrived to the wooden doors of now Parker’s office, I didn’t even bother to knock the door and got in. Everyone’s eyes turn to me.

“Hey Donald, is everything alright?” I asked. He turned to me with concerned eyes and said

“Princess we need to take you to the palace real quick.” I was shocked because I know there’s still 1 week for my coronation.

“But I still have one week why should we go now?” I asked

“I suppose one word will be enough –Michael-“he said and I felt my legs weaken, I couldn’t breathe for a second then I tried to push myself up a little, I didn’t even realize I was on my knees and Parker and Donald was leaning for help.

“I’m fine, it’s ok. When did you hear about him?” I tried to sound brave but I my words betrayed me broke at the end

“Two days ago a servant gave a letter to King and Queen. The letter was saying that it’s time for you to be his and he will make sure that everyone knows that. I recognized from the hand writing. It was from Michael. Your parents want you to come home and security has reached to the highest level.” I couldn’t believe it. He hasn’t stopped looking for me all this time.