The Only Chance

Oh god I finished it. Finally! I hope you guys like it. I haven't started to the new chapter if

there's anythlng you want to suggest please comment an don't forget to VOIT :))

Love you all :*

***____***

Third Person's Pov

I can't believe what happened a few minutes ago. She completed the mark. She will be queen soon. This is so unfair. I should be the queen not that nerd.

The bigger problem is what will I say, or how will I say what happened to Boss. Ugh! He is going to kill the messenger too. Finally I arrived to the house.

"Come in" he said when I knocked the door.

"Sir, I have big news for you" I said

"Speak" he said

"Sir, princess' mark has completed. She is ready for the throne."

"What?! What the fuck are you talking about? Is she mated?" he yelled. Every word of his was like venom

"No sir she didn't but her Queen side came to the surface today."

"So you're sure that she hasn't mated." He asked

"No. And I don't think she will after tonight's event."

"Don't confuse me and start speaking!" he said in a low but dangerous voice

"She found him with another girl and told him that he is nothing but the pack's alpha anymore." I said

"That news is very good. Everything's going well till now. Anything else?"

"One more thing, the royal guards will be here to take her to the palace in 2 weeks."

"We should hurry then. Plan will start in 3 days. Get everyone ready." He said and motioned me to go. I surprised because I thought he will be with me after all I gave him the big news

"If you want it I can stay sir. You seemed troubled, I can relax you." I asked seductively

"Why would I want a slut like you when I take the most beautiful girl in the universe?" he laughed

"Besides I'm done with you, after you're spying and the news, I won't be needed you any longer. Dismiss" he said in a casual tone but I was furious. I felt my eyes turning black.

"You know I can give you away, I know all your plans. So you better act me right." I yelled

"You know all my plans huh? Are you sure about that?" he snickered and threw me across the room and leaned in front me.

"Do you know who you are talking to? I am Michael Stone. I AM the one who can destroy YOUR life." He waited a little and I gulped loudly. He may not be a wolf but he is worst then that.

"Try to blackmail me one more time I'll rip you apart. Do you understand me?" he said with a low but dangerous voice.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered

"Leave before I kill you. And don't you ever tell anyone about anything." He said and I ran out of the room to the forest.

God I hate Leia! If she wasn't exist then I would be the one Michael loves. But now she is in a dipshit trouble and I'm a part of it. Actually maybe I should be the one who ends her life with that way Michael can be mine.

Parker's Pov

After Leia left I knew my chances are vanished now. God what have I done? And worse, she lied to me about erasing her feelings and not feeling anything for me.