Parker's Pov...

Chapter 3

Parker’s Pov

I opened my eyes and saw Chelsea, school’s official slut, kissing my chest, running her hands on my legs. Suddenly I felt guilty and disgusted. I didn't know why but probably because today I'll find my mate and I won't need this slut to satisfy me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m kissing you isn’t that oblious?” she answered smugly, I growled.

"I realized that but why are you in my room?"

"We were together last night. What the fuck is wrong with you? Dou you have alzheimer or something?" she smirked

“Know your place SLUT! Don’t disrespect me again!” I growled again and felt my eyes turning black.

“I’m sorry Parker.” she bowed her head, it was clear that she was afraid, good. She quickly dressed one of my shirts and walked out.

I got out of the bad and looked myself in the mirror. I have to admit I really look good. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Regular I know but with my eight pack and a strong jaw, I am the guy girls can't resist.

When I look at the clock I realized that I only have half and hour. I took a quick shower and put some clothes on and walk out of the door. Got in my BMW and drove to the school. Today is my birthday and I will  be able to find my mate. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the person I will spend my life.

 ***~~***

All day I couldn't find my mate. I thought she would be in this school. I mean seriously how hard can this be. Then I heard my soon-to be-beta and best friend  Liam. His sister Leia is a total nerd. I can't stant her presence. She is like a clown. I don't know why I was feeling something for her when we were in the middle school. She was almost pretty at past. Almost... Then she got fat and had braces with  hidious black glasses. Ugh! Meaning of ugly... 

"Hey dude haven't you found her yet?"

"No man but I can't wait anymore."

"Don't  worry Parker, you'll find her. Lets go man. I'm hungry."

We started to walk to lunch room and sat with my group. All the time Chelsea was trying to seduce me but I kept ignoring her. And like magic suddenly the most amazing rose and orcid scent hit me. I knew what was going on I started to search for it and when I found her I couldn't believe my eyes. This is Leia, the loser and school's nerd why god why did you give me her!

"Shut up! She is our mate don't disrespect her!"

"Oh come on can't you see it. She is so ugly and fat look at her why would I want her!"

He whimpered in me and I could feel his pain with my words. She started to walk towards me and called me "Parker, we are mates." I could feel rage rising in me and without another thought I looked around and laughed.

“Mate?! Yours? Please. Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror? You’re so delusinal. Why would I want you while there are beautiful girls around me? But I must admit every freaking girl is more beautiful than you. Huh. Who do you think you are? Get the hell out of my face! Even in your second life I wouldn’t want you. Who would want someone as ugly and fat as you any way.”  I yelled.

She started to back away and I saw her tears flowing. My heart ached. Everyone was laughing at her. And ı wanted nothing more than rip their heads off. God damn mate feelings!

But I ignored it and told her through mind link. "I Parker Anderson rejecting you Leia Reynold as my mate."

Here I'm finally free...