Blessed With Blood

I just finished this chapter. I personally getting excited because the book is so close to the end. Thank you everyone who reads my story by the way.

I love you all :))

***____***

Leia's Pov

Take care, my love...

This is the last sound I heard before the darkness took over. I am standing on a white floor. It's a room; its windows are showing a place like heaven. I know I am dead but why do I feel like my job in the earth hasn't done yet.

"Because it hasn't." said a voice behind me I jumped looked behind me only to see a beautiful blond woman with a crown.

"Who are you? And how did you know what I thought." I asked softly

"You know me my child. Think and remember." She said

I looked carefully to her long white lacy dress, delicate blond hair, big beautiful shining blue eyes and finally to the crown. I know that crown but how. I wasn't feeling my wolf either. I knew that when a werewolf dies, they die with their wolves. But mine was nowhere to be found. When the understanding came to me I felt my eyes widened.

"Queen Aria." I whispered

She smiled genuinely and held my hand.

"Yes, my child. I was your wolf, your spirit and your soul."

"But how? I mean is it some kind of a reincarnation?" I asked and blushed when she laughed.

"No sweetheart, it's not but I think I can tell you with that way. As like you know I was the first person who comes from the all c'niara's strongest bloodlines. There was no one like me. Everyone around told me that I was unique but I didn't feel that way. I was lost. You see I had a wolf and she was gorgeous. And to my surprise I found my mate after I shifted first. He was the most amazing man I have ever met.

He was the one that made me feel loved and cared most. But one day, just like you I had a man in my life obsessed with me. He told me that nothing can stand on his way to get me; I will be his and his only. I refused because I had a happy life and the perfect mate but he didn't stop and started a war.

I was with my mate outside the castle. I didn't know what was happening till I saw the flames and heard screams. When I arrived it was too late. Everyone I have, I loved was dead." She waited a little and her face hardened.

"Then we saw him. Dimitri... My mate took his sword and ran to him but he didn't know that someone was behind him. I didn't know either; I was too focused to Dimitri and my mate. Next thing I know he was laying on the ground, covered in blood and dying. I ran to him, hold him in my arms and told him how much I love him. He looked me in the eye and before he died, he whispered something that changed my life completely.

We will see each other again.

I knew what he meant but I didn't have time to think. I used my black magic to kill everyone around except Dimitri. Before I killed him I banished him from hell and heaven and put him to purgatory. I made sure that he won't come back again."

When he finished telling me his story I was speechless, I didn't know what to say so I asked him what comes to my mind first.

"You said, you understood what you mate said, what is that mean?"

"Okay, I know it will be hard to accept but I want you to be open-minded. You see, we are born to be alone Leia. You and me, we are the most unique c'niaras this world has ever seen. And I knew that after 2 thousand years of my reign, there will be another girl just me. And I swore that I will make her life magnificent. I was going to make sure that that girl will see the worst and the best parts of her life.

I know you will be angry but I was the one who made your father that accident." She said

I backed away with fearful eyes but her next words stopped me.

"I knew you adoptive parents were coming. And I knew that your mate was at the place where they were coming from. So I thought I would give you a good time but then I was wrong and you suffered a lot. I couldn't handle it and after your rejection I shifted.

I knew that time that I will never leave you alone and protect you no matter what happens. Leia, you are not ready to die. There is a reason why I came back as your wolf. I knew that this was going to happen again. Your people, our people are at a war right now. And they need us more than anything."

I just wondered one thing when she finished. What if her mate's wolf came back too.

"What's your mate's name?" I asked

"Saron."

I was shocked. My thoughts were confirmed.

"Why did you come back then? I understood you but what about Saron, Parker's wolf, why him?"

"Some of the werewolf spirits sometimes are not ready when they died. So they come back in another body, as someone else's wolf. Our times had come but after 2000 years our wolves told us that there will be mates that just like us and needs us. I thought about what happened to me when I was lonely, when I needed something to hold on. And I didn't want you to live those things on your own. And for Saron, well he loves me too much to let me go alone. You see we are like you, inseparable; this is why he came with me. We are a whole now, you and me, Parker and Saron."

She was right, just like Parker she was a part of me too. A part that I can't handle loosing.

"So what will we do now?" I asked

She waited for a second like she was listening something.

"The war is close to the end. But there are too many injuries and if we are late they won't be able to win." She started walking to a golden gate which I have no idea where did it come.

"Oh wait. I forgot to say something." Said and stopped. When she didn't talk for a few minutes I was restless.

"And?" I asked

"Oh sorry I can get lost in my thoughts sometimes." She said and smiled then continued. "Okay, as like you know Michael is using black magic and I have to admit he is very powerful and if you want to win this war you need every help you can get.

Leia, I don't know the reason why but you are the strongest hybrid that has ever come to universe. You were blessed with the elders' blood but they kept it from you because they didn't know who you will become. That's one of the reasons why I was your wolf, to show the good part of you, with that way the black magic in your blood wasn't going to be activated until you can control it.

It's time now, just like you are they are ready to bless you with their blood too." She said and her eyes locked with something behind me. When I turned around I gasped because all of my ancestors were there.

First Kings and Queens...

They bow their heads and said in union.

"Welcome my Queen." At first I thought they were telling that to Aria but when they raised their heads they looked me in the eye. All of them...

"You are ready to take over my queen." Said one of the first Kings, King Elijah.

They made a circle around me. With the same dagger at the palace, Voca Mortis, they cut their fingers and the blood spilled to the ground but not in a liquid way but with smoke.

They made magic all together. A soft wind captured me and the red smoke turned around me. And suddenly everything, everyone stopped. The red smoke turned into a human and bow in front of me.

I felt a sudden urge to touch it. When I started to touch slowly, it touched me too and in that moment I felt like complete. Like a big part of me was lost and now came back to me. I felt my eyes changed color and a crown was put on my head. That was it. I was crowned by the elders. I AM the Queen now.