Hide and Seek

Yayyy! I don't know what came to me but I just finished the last chapter. I think my readers are giving me inspiration so that I can write the whole story :D Sooo I hope you like it and sorry for the grammer mistakes. Please don't forget to voit and comment. :)

Oh by the way Michael's picture is on the right :)

Love you all :* 

***___***

Parker’s Pov

When I saw Leia like that broken I felt guilty because I knew that I hadn’t rejected her and acted like the way I did she wouldn’t have to suffer from a guy that much. Hell, she wouldn’t have to love someone but me.

I want to be her, hold her in my arms and tell her that everything will be fine. I saw her crying after she left my office. My heart ached. I want to kill whoever it is that hurt her like that.

We have to go to her palace for her security now. I already packed up and put my bags to my car. Should I ask her if she wants to drive with me? Is it too soon? God I feel like my head blowing with all those questions. I think I should give her some space to think. I’m just angry the fact that I can’t be the one soothing her.

The only thing I can assure myself that I will never leave her side again. I will never leave her broken. I’ll always be there for you Leia. I’ll be the one pick up the pieces of your heart and fix it.

Leia’s Pov

I’m running in the forest like I’ve been escaping from something. I can feel those cold green eyes on my back.

Then I see Josh, a friend from my old school, his eyes are burning with fear. Then he approaches to me and hide behind my back.

“Josh, what is going on? Why are you here?” I asked

“..P-party i-in the f-forest…a guy..k-kill me.” He stuttered but I couldn’t understand. Was he at a party in the forest and someone trying to kill him? What?

Then I saw him, my love, Michael but something’s wrong why is he covered in blood and why is he looking Josh with disgust.

“Michael, why are here? And why are you covered in blood?” I asked

“Babe I think you should step aside. I’m going to kill that bastard for touching you and taking us apart just like I did to rest of them.” What is he saying? My mind is blank. Did he kill someone but…but how?

“Michael what are you talking…” before I finished my word Michael pushed me to a tree and turned his gaze to Josh, who is trying to run away.

But he hadn’t enough time before he caught him by his neck and twisted it. Josh’s dead body fell to the ground and I screamed my lungs out. Michael turned to me and started walking while I was backing away on the muddy ground. He looked at me confused at first and suddenly turned angry