Wait for me

Guys Kayla's future state is on the column. I didn't upload her childhood photo. I hope you like it :)

***___***

Leia’s Pov

It’s been 2 hours since we landed. We’re driving to the palace. My knights went before us because I wanted to visit the mall. Actually I have everything but I just didn’t want to go to the palace and face with all the chaos.

Parker was with me all along. He even carried all my shopping bags. He didn’t even complain once. I think he understood my intention about escaping from everything.

We stopped in front of the big white doors of the castle. My parents were waiting for me. Everyone dropped on one knee but I ran and hugged my mom.

“Hey baby, welcome home.” She said hugging me tight

“Hey mom, I missed you guys.” I turned and gave a hug to my dad too

“Welcome home my princess. We missed you too. The house was really quite when you were away.” He said caressing my hair

“I know right.” I said sarcastically

“You may rise. Welcome to the kingdom my friends.” Dad said to the Moon rise pack

“My King, it is an honor to meet you personally. I’m Parker, the Alpha of the Moon Rise Pack” Parker said coming forward

“Oh, so you are the one who broke my daughters heart!” dad said and growled to him. He backed away and bowed his head

“I’m sorry my King. I’m trying to fix everything with her. She is the love of my life. I swear in front of you that I will never hurt her.” He said

“Good. Because if you do I will be on your tail. Whatever, Katina will show you your rooms. Settle and come to dinner.” My dad said and walked inside. Mom gave Parker a slight smile and went after him.

“Well that was better than I thought” Parker said with a relieved sigh

I laughed at his expression and went inside to my room. I know one thing it will be a long dinner.

Parker’s Pov

After meeting with King and Queen we went to our rooms and settled. I can see where Leia took her beauty from. Her mother is a beautiful woman with long brunette hair, green eyes and a strong posture. But I must say that Leia’s powerful side and her strong jaw coming from her dad.

After I decided that I was ready to go to the dinner, I walked out of my room. It was a big place. The halls were full with pictures of past Kings and Queens and when I arrived to the end of the hall I saw Leia talking with her family. They were laughing at something. I admired her beauty one more time she was wearing a little lacy white dress and silver heels that showing off her beautiful legs.

While I was admiring her, I heard a throat clearing. When I look Leia’s face there was a playful smirk

“Are you enjoying the view?” she asked

 “I loved it actually. I must say white is looking good on you.” I said smiling and approaching to her.

I leaned to her ear and caressed her hair.

“You are so beautiful.” I whispered

“You’re not so bad yourself” she said and kissed me from the cheek. I was shocked by her sudden gesture that I didn’t realize when she walked away laughing.

When I felt myself a little better went in to the dining hall with a grin on my face. I think this will be a long dinner.

Mason’s Pov (Leia’s little brother)