Already 2 an half years

"MASOOOOON!" I yelled while I was running towards the palace's kitchen.

I heard him murmured "Oh shit"

"Yes, sis? Oh how beautiful you look today. Did you do something special?"

"Oh shut up what is that huh?" I yelled and shoot him daggers.

"What's what?"

"Oh don't play the dumb you know exactly what it is why my training is much more than yours?" I show him my training schedule which I found on my desk when I woke up. Such a great way to wake up. note the sarcasm.

"Sis, I'm so so sorry but it has nothing to do with me Donald gave me that."

"But why? Why is there a training from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. Are you guys trying to kill me?"

"Sweetheart you're going to be queen soon. You need to train hard." My dad, the king said.

"But, I'm strong. Moooom pleaseee look at that what am I going to do?" I whined.

"I'm sorry baby but your dad is right you know your visits to the packs and covens will start soon. Don't you want to go there with your best way?" my mom, the queen said.

"God seriously you're going to be the death of me. Ugh!" I shout.

"Don't use that word young lady!" Dad said.

"What word?" Mason, my brother, the prince asked confused.

"The death word I don't want to hear it my house." Dad said.

"Ugh! Seriously dad did you just got out one word from my sentence? Gee thanks!" I said and stormed out of the kitchen to my room.

I can't believe it, my training got doubled by my trainer, one of the best fighters the council had and I gotta say worst! Donald Stone.

You see after we landed to the palace. I met my parents, real ones. And I learned that Mason is my little brother.

* Flashback *

I can see the palace from my plane window. Mason told me that he is fourteen and he is my brother. After a while from our conversation I asked him the first question comes to my mind.

"Were you at the car accident that night with me?"

"Yes but before your adoptive parents found dad had been able to touch my arm and teleport us to the palace. But he couldn't do the same to you because some people were getting closer and dad had to go. He never wanted to leave you Leia he just didn't had a choice. You see Royal family is something very special and until that day no one except the people who works in the palace and of course the other royals. It had to be like this because they were trying to prevent you, the next heir of the throne from hurting.

In that time hunters and rouges were on our tails. They still are but not like before. We are able to teleport ourselves when we were told that we are from the royal-bloodline but the thing is when the accident happened you were only three and I was one so one was able to tell us. Of course we wouldn't understand anyway. As much mom told, that night they wanted us to have some fun like any other kid without responsibilities and duties so they took us out of the palace and when to Miami. But suddenly a black Suv his us and we were flipped to the ocean.

Dad could teleport me but he couldn't do it so he told that one day I will take my daughter and give her a true family. He didn't stop searching for 9 years and one day he found you. He made a deal with you mother, fake mother, and no offense. Because you had a life in that place and he didn't want to drag you with him. So he told your mom that he will come and take you when you turn 16.