Lost the One I love

Hey guys :) I finally finished this chapter. I have to say even myself cried at the last part. So I hope you like it, sorry for the mistakes. Love you all.

Leia's dress on the right :)

Love you all :*

***_____***

Michael’s Pov

It has been 2 fucking days since we came here and still there is no news from my spy. What the fuck is taking so long. She just has to find a gate for us to get in and take my love. My love

Leia…

We will be together soon. I will hold you in my arms again.

*knock…knock*

“Come in” I said

“Sir I have news.” Said Clara

“What is it?” I asked

“Sir…Princess she has been attacked.” She said. I felt my head spinning; if I hadn’t sat down I would have fallen.

“Who?” I asked. With the only thought I have in my mind.

Killing…

24 Hours Ago

Leia’s Pov

I woke up with a smile on my face and the memories of yesterday. It really was a great night. I wouldn’t ask for better. Parker was really trying hard to be the mate I want. And I have to say he was succeeding.

I smelt a sudden scent. It was a little faded but I could still smell it. Then there was a knock my door.

“Come in.” I said, but there was only silence. Well that’s weird. I got from the bed an opened the door but there was no one. Just as I was about to close the door, a bucket of red rose caught my eye. There was a note on it. I picked them up and smelt it. I took the note and read it.

Good morning beautiful…

I taught it would be a good thing to wake up with as beautiful as you. I’ll be waiting for you in the kitchen. Do you like waffles?

Parker

I smiled instantly. This guy is really something else. I quickly took a shower and put a blue tank top, black skinny jeans and my converse on. I put some make-up, consist of black eyeliner and mascara, I pulled my hair in to a bun. And walked out of the door.

When I was at the last step of the stairs an excited shout stopped me.

“Leeeeiiiiaaaaa!” I saw Kayla running towards me with teddy bear bigger than her height.

“Morning, Kayla.” I greeted her.

“Look, Mason brought me a teddy bear. Isn’t it cute.” She smiled and hugged tighter at it.

“It’s beautiful. So did you show it to your parents?” I asked

“Oh my god! I forgot, I’ll go and show them” she said excitedly and I couldn’t help but chuckle at her cute expression. She ran away before I could say another thing.

I walked towards the kitchen just to see Parker cooking. He didn’t realize me so I just leaned to the doorframe and watched him. He was so happy when he was doing it that I couldn’t stop him. He was whistling a melody that I didn’t know.

I got closer to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He turned around and when he saw me his smile grew, if that’s possible.

“Good morning beauty” he said