𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂

Start from the beginning

Following your gut instinct 一because it's never wrong一 you ended up in the home decor section and before you knew it, in your hand lay a golden mirror

It was a bit heavier than the one you took from Lammy and something told you it wasn't because of the metal itself, rather the pull acting upon you from that deity. It was pretty classic, you'd say, even plain if not for the classical greek-style woman engraved into the back of it, its handle resembling a carved pillar.

Needless to say, you never found out if you did forget something or not because you went straight to the register, bought it and sprinted to that damn lake, almost diving into the body of water and sending the creatures inhabiting it into a massive panic, hurrying to scurry away from the manic human and their mirror.

The pond sparkled and glowed under the eternal sunlight between the plants stuck in permanent spring, inviting you closer with each stride of your legs in some instinctual thought that moving faster might get you home faster as well.

And once the mirror dropped into the gentle, glittering azure waves, so did your body into unconsciousness.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

Soil.

It's what sustains Earth, covers the lands, provides a living space for the primary producers to sustain all living things, the boiling core underneath, and makes the world a suitable place for life.

Soil is what covered you, creeping unto your mouth and nose, trapping itself into your eyes till you could no longer see the browns and blacks surrounding you, stealing every little breath you so carefully saved up to prolong your life just enough to curse that damned woman to hell with you before you gave up on struggling and held your breath.

If you were dying you were not dying on her terms, you'd suffocate yourself if that meant you had some kind of freedom over your fate

'That- that little bitch! How dare she?! I'll never forgive her no matter what! Hear me out Keisha Ainsley! I will return, I will return and I will get my revenge! I'll turn your sick self into the police and hope with all my heart that you rot in prison alone like you deserve! I will avenge all those that perished in probably equally horrible ways from your dirty hands! Mark my words.

I

Will

Return.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

Splendid felt a malignant energy in the air, much different from the ones which would pollute the air whenever brutal death was around. A piercing aura of spite, and it was coming from your home.

He didn't know what -or who, to be more specific- caused you such a negative spike in emotion but he was determined to have you back, and so with a newfound will to protect his girl, he dove back into the penthouse radiating bad vibes.

Your vow for vengeance had attracted a deity, the demon of revenge who had taken interest in your journey of 'returning' back from the dead. It's senses were present in the marks on your body when you used the book. And now, as a vessel resilient enough to handle the demonic energy, it was time to raise hell. 

--

𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙜) 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙞 𝙪𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝🦧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚