𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤🤪🤪😳😵😩

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤,,,,,, 𝙪𝙢,,

1. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙝,, 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙖 

2. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚-𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣,, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄,, 𝙪𝙝,,,, 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙯𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞 𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠😳😳,,, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙝 𝙪𝙝𝙢 𝙮𝙚𝙖,,,,,,,,😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 

--

"ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ."

Sthena was someone you remembered being your first friend in highschool. You met her during your younger days, back when you were still going through your greek mythology phase, you kept bothering her with random facts you found of the gorgon bearing a similar name and she would always listen with no complaints, only to later find out she already knew all those things before you said that to her, but nonetheless, she always encouraged your ramblings. You would watch her fiddle with her fingers every time you showed her affection, softly pout whenever you would gush on about people you found attractive and laugh at all your jokes, no matter how shitty.

You remembered her sending you a text to meet her by the lilypond on campus grounds after being done with Miss Keisha.

Sadly, you couldn't respond back.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

You woke up, rubbing your eyes to wipe off the sleepiness, in your groggy state noticing the darkness in the room. The TV and lights were off, and you were covered by a blanket. It was still morning so you had a small crisis on how long you actually slept, looking through your bag to find your phone, the date showed that you had indeed slept the entire day, and right now, there was a massive pounding sensation in your head. Splendid must've left this morning for currently, it was well into the noon, and currently, you had nothing to do, your assignments were done, you were up to date with almost everything-

Oh right, that hangout you promised.

You hit the twins up, Lifty was available but sadly the older twin had come down with a cold leaving him bedridden with headaches and a grumpy attitude, you snickered at how he complained about his brother's health while also taking care of him, sometimes cutting off mid-sentence to ask his brother if he needed anything or felt bad at the simplest cough. Ah, siblings.

He agreed after many reassurances from his kin that he would be able to manage himself "I'm jus' gon' sleep the whole day 'nyways." He grumbled, the many blankets that covered him muffling his sickly voice. Lifty shrugged and accepted your offer, deciding to go to the movies at 6.

You had time till 6PM now, and what better to do than to reflect on the vague memory you just had, grabbing the book, you gently ran your fingers over the archaic words. You definitely remembered getting stabbed, but with what? What happened after? Well, you died, that's what, but you couldn't remember the face of who killed you, nor where it happened. It was kind of unexpected to not remember the latter, as you would have felt some sense of anger and need to gain knowledge about your whereabouts, but it was like a blank slate.