𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮

𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛-𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨🤪✨

--

"ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴛꜰ, ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ."

From any outsider's perspective, the town seems to be a paradise. Lush green trees everywhere, nice neighbours, nothing seems to be wrong. Well, the most perfect looking things usually have some wrong in them, this was such a case with you running through the fairgrounds, spotting Nutty's blown up body, you wouldn't have been able to recognize it were it not for the green patches of fur and candy that only he could have.

The odd log shaped house greeted you. By now it was well after dark, so you had time to tamper with the stuff inside, besides he's supposed to be a heavy sleeper, confronting his alter in his nightmares. Picking the lock of the front entrance, you tip-toed inside, moonlight reflecting off the many lethal items his home holds, there was no way to get rid of all of them, just block the entrances if possible, ruin his jeep and that should be it.

The part 2 of the episode should be starting by tomorrow, on which only four people die, not counting the ones dead from the first episode. Successfully tying the doors shut tightly with rope you jumped out his bedroom window, richt when your phone decided to send a loud notification. Not looking back, you ran the fuck outta there but it seemed like he hadn't woken up, just slightly stirred in his sleep.

It wouldn't work you knew it wouldn't, yet there was nothing else you could do. DELTA had a limit of things he could give you, then no more. So if the others still die, you could step in at the last moment and prevent Flippy from being run over.

You couldn't tell if you slept that night.

《❰♠♤❱》

Splendid wondered if you were dead or not, you never answered his texts or calls. He usually wouldn't stress it so much if it were not for the fact you were from another world entirely, would you come back the next day like everyone else or remain dead?

His questions were soon answered when, in the dead of the night, he got a single text from the human girl, confirming her life.

[Snackkie💖]

Omg broooo

ion know why im telling u this

but im fucking ballin rn

Babyyyyy

Woo

🤩🥰🤩🤩✨✨💖❤😩😌😍💸💸💸💸

If i die tmrw put me in the most fabulous fucking casket idc

Im so hot

[You]

Ofc u are🙄🙄

Hotti

Anyways

Tf

Its like 4 in the morning i was worried sick baby

I missed u🥺🥺🥺

Wym die??????

????

[Snackkie💖]