𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"ʟᴇᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ"

Last night left him a little, hurried to get home.

He didn't stay for long, embarrassed by what he did no less than ten minutes ago and politely yet hastily left once the rain had stopped pouring. You on the other hand were silently snickering at his bashful behaviour. You surely didn't dislike it, in fact seeing him writhe under you was certainly a most... pleasant sight, seeing his hazy green eyes lost in who knows what kind of dirty thoughts were filling up his mind, but you probably already had a good few clues on what he wanted based on his desperate mewls and mumbles of carnal desire. You asked if he wanted to stay to which he stuttered out a no and left after

He didn't say anything to his brother whose questioning glances were enough to go red again. He himself didn't know just why he felt the way he did, it wasn't even that flustering. Whatever, he needed a cold shower and some sleep.

That night was spent with dreams of you.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

You were more casual with the situation, but also confused, did he like you or was he just horny? You had no idea, and you yourself didn't know what to feel. You brushed it off too busy trying to solve the seemingly never ending questions given to you. Why did you even apply to college here when you could just live off of being hot, chemistry isn't worth sexiness. You also felt kind of bad for almost fucking someone while having Disco Bear as your sugar daddy, who you're kinda supposed to fuck, even though he was cool with letting you see other people.

You were up at the ass crack of dawn, finishing up your studies to go finish those damn finals. Grumbling curses under your breath when you see a blur of green flash past you.

'Nutty?'

Rushing to the window. You were proven wrong when you saw Flippy speed away, the only way you recognized him was the jacket swaying in the air behind him, the clinking of the various metal objects on him fading into the distance.

'Oh he was probably out for a run, holy shit I almost died. Of course he'd get up at 5AM to exercise, imagine having a healthy lifestyle, can't relate.'

Back to studying, then. Failing was and will never be an option as long as you were still literate.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

You were convinced some person in the back thought you were plotting murder in morse code because you had been clicking your pen for the last 15 minutes. You had no time to think about anything else except the ticking of the clock, numbers, symbols, formulas and answers to the papers of questions presented in front of you. Every other student, no matter how casual they were before, were on their most serious game now.

You quickly scribbled down the last answer and put it down just in time for the alarm to go off, signalling the end of the first sitting. The second sitting would take place tomorrow, and then, you'd finally be done for a good while.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

"I'm not girlbossing, I'm not slayqueening, I'm just suffering." Cuddles sighed, Giggles stretching her arms over her head. The entire place was emptying quickly as the students just wanted to get back home and rest, preferably for eternity. They were already planning another 'date'😏 and quickly left after saying goodbye. At home you immediately dived headfirst into the plush sea of pillows and fuzzy blankets, and as if it couldn't get any better, the clouds started to darken again as a warning for all to get shelter. Thunder rumbled and lighting struck the ground, followed by a short yet shrill scream. Oof.

Changing into more comfortable clothes you finally settled into your bed, properly this time with snacks, phone and laptop in hand. You texted Disco Bear, who was also free and as any rich person with free time would do, he suggested a beach trip to one of his private islands. Yeah, he has private islands, mans owns a submarine so you're not really surprised anymore. You weren't stupid enough to refuse especially since you were free from studies and you could take your book wherever you wanted without anyone asking questions. He seemed glad to spend time with you again after you holed yourself up in you room for the past 3 months, glad to be at the center of your affection again.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

Dressed in a white and gold accented jumpsuit with a with your white fur jacket, you hopped into the black and gold coloured jet. The inside was decorated in a lovely shade of beige, with gold accents of course, it wouldn't be Disco Bear's without some kind of gold colour in it. Air hostesses were already busying themselves fixing drinks and fixing the cushions of the seats or bringing food. The owner of the jet himself sauntered in after you, decked in a more polished version of his signature suit, somehow the current one being even more sparkly than his previous ones. Beige sunglasses sheltered his sharp yellow eyes from the merciless sun. He had a large grin on his face when he reached you,

"Like it?"

You nodded, of course you liked it, it was pretty as hell, "I like it better now that you're here" You smiled, watching his grin waver as he flushed a pretty shade of red which, sadly for him, only made the darker colour more apparent to your face. He kissed your cheek before sitting down at his seat, trying to keep himself composed after the gentle smile you sent him.

"The flight won't be too long, about 5 hours I think, so make yourself comfortable." He said, handing you a glass of champagne, you took it with a smile, swishing the twinkling golden liquid around before taking a small sip and looking out the window, watching the fluffy clumps of clouds float past the vast expanse of azure, putting you at a calmer state of mind as you watched the cotton-candy like vapour right under the plane covering the rest of the earth like a blanket covering a scared child during a thunderstorm.

Finishing your drink, you stared at the surrounding scenery, which, along with the quietness of the plane made your eyes heavier by the second, to which you complied and let sleep slowly overtake you. Just when you were about to drift off into the land of dreams, a quiet yet familiar voice called out to you, but you were too sleepy to reply back, able to do anything but only listen as her whispers faded away with the winds leaving nothing but her question to replay in you mind like a broken record. 

"[N], when will you come home?"

--

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄 𝘼𝙈 ✨𝘽 𝙍 𝘼 𝙄 𝙉 𝘿 𝙀 𝘼 𝘿✨

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 🧠𝙚 𝙢 𝙥 𝙩 𝙮🕸,, 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨🤑😩

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙗𝙘 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮🙄😕

𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚,

𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙗𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙚-𝙢𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝙡𝙖𝙬 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙖 :𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚:😈😈

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚😼😼