𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓹

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩🤡😩

--

"ᴘʀᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ"

The night wasn't very chaotic, yes your drunk ass blabbered about random shit while watching Flippy knit, showing him things you found funny in your phone, almost accidentally showing him the hentai memes you had stored in your phone.

He also let you paint his nails for him, and you bet your ass you made the cutest looking nails in the history of nails. He had a really nice collection of nail polish, but what you saw most was black nail polish. Of course, everyone had preferences but there was a lot.

"Oh, those are for Fliqpy."

You looked at him weird.

"Fliqpy?"

He looked down at his newly painted manicure.

"Yeah, he's my dickwad of an alter. He seems to well, not like designs like this, so he paints them over with black." He shook his hand, drying the polish off, "It's disappointing sometimes because I put effort into my nails."

"Does he buy these as well?"

"The black nail polish? Yes, he does. Goth punk."

"Pfft-"

He noticed your tiredness and offered to take you home, and you agreed, giving him your address.

I mean yeah walking while drunk is kinda hard but like you didn't ask for a piggyback ride, you didn't mind it though, he was so warm you fell asleep almost instantly, but you fought to stay awake till you reached home.

"You're so soft holy shit, I've always wanted to pet a bear''

"R-really now? Well, that's very nice of you."

"I could be like this everyday~"

You snuggled into his neck, absolutely loving his fur, you've heard about their softness when you googled it, you got answers similar to this, but feeling it? Damn godsend. Falling asleep was so hard as you kept rubbing your face onto his neck, he smelled good too, like fresh mint, lavender and books.

Meanwhile the ursine carrying you was fighting off a blush as he listened on to your half-asleep drunk compliments, paired with the incessant neck rubbing and whispers sent shivers down his spine. He's not really used to compliments like that, he probably never will be, despite the fact he has been in relationships doesn't stop him from being flustered everytime someone compliments him, he was just glad you were too focused on his neck to notice the heat radiating from his face

"Pfft- Why is your neck all hot and stuff now? Are you blushing? Did I make you flustered"

Ah, he spoke too soon.

You snickered before settling back into your spot "I'm never letting you live this one down."

"I know."

Once you both reached your apartment he let you down, stretching his arms.

"You wanna stay over?"

"Would you let me

"Hell yea, I mean my couch is better than yours, I can sleep on it and everything."

"You sure? I think mine is pretty nice too."