𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙬𝙬𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩

𝙎𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙘 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙮𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙘 "𝙔𝙖𝙇𝙡 𝙖𝙏 𝙝𝙊𝙢𝙀"

--

"ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʟᴏꜱᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ"

The time to go shopping. You had an extra day before the party to prepare. The mall you both went to was most definitely expensive. In your previous life you had only known thrift stores and Targets, maybe the occasional expensive outfit you had for special events. So seeing all these designer fits ready for taking without worrying you were ecstatic.

"Go on babe, it's all on me." Disco said, opening up the passenger door after exiting the car himself. You stepped out, donned in a simple black turtleneck and white overcoat, pearl earrings making it a little less boring. You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, giggling a 'thanks' and walking inside holding his hand.

Stepping into the mall you strutted over to the Chanel store and picked out a pair of burgundy sunglasses, sending a look to Disco Bear to confirm he was handling all of this, he just gave you a nod as he looked at things he wanted himself. Grabbing two belts, and a few purses you told him you were done here. You watched the bear pay as your eyes glinted with the intent to make his pockets hurt. Your heart did a cheshire cat smile as the cash register let out a sharp beep, confirming the transaction, you felt like a child who had convinced their mother to buy them the Lego Millenium Falcon set, because you did and it was put on display proudly in your old room.

Anyway, the next store was much bigger, it was full of cute fits. Your eyes instantly went to one you saw, sitting snugly in the racks. It was a silver bodycon dress, bedazzled in glitter making it twinkle in the artificial lights. It reached up to your thighs, the top dipping dangerously low in a steep v-shape, the back also stopping low, yet kept secure. You found the dress you would be wearing to the party. You showed it to Disco too, and knowing him he said hell yeah. You paired the dress with a white fur coat, and black thigh high boots. You took another black dress with a sweetheart neckline, puffy off-shoulder sleeves and a form-fitting skirt going down to your thighs. From the Louis Vuitton store you got a beige coat, a black wrap coat, and the mink fur coat, feeling its soft fur running through your fingers.

You both decided to take a short break and head over to the food court, seeing Cuddles and Giggles across the large area, they were having a good time and you didn't wanna bother them so you minded your own business and ordered your food. Disco Bear suddenly stood up, telling you he needed to get something he left, but not before telling you to carry on.

Shrugging you sipped on your boba and looked through your phone. Splendid was -in dramatic detail- telling you about the town he just "saved", the many exclamation marks in each sentence showing his excitement. Suddenly a loud bang went off, making you jolt and almost drop your phone. Avoiding choking on your boba you turned your gaze to see Lifty rushing past, a large bad in his arms.

"Oh fuck no."

Those green fucks chose the mall to be their target, and today. You turned your head to the other side, Cuddles and Giggles were missing, a shrill scream told you where they were. Cuddles was slumped over a corner of the wall bleeding from his leg, Giggles was over him, using a piece of cloth to slow the bleeding down. Shifty must've shot his leg. Disco bear came running to you and pulled you up, noticing your distressed expression