𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝕲𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙙, 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣 𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙯𝙯𝙯 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙊𝙇𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙇𝙄 𝙄 𝙂𝙊𝙏 2𝙆 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇😳😳🥵

𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨😍😍

--

𝕴𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖜 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖓, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖜

Gold is illuminating, sacred, durable, a colour associated with wealth, power, luxury and prestige. It was used as a social status to show off one's riches. Gold was a metal that did not react highly with air or water, it was perfect to shape into ornaments and jewelry. Disco bear was somewhat like that, at birth he was a blank slate, perfect to be molded into what his parents wanted him to be as a social status.

Disco Bear was born perfect. He was meant to be perfect. He had to be perfect, no matter what. He was gifted, they said, he was born to take the world by storm. He had everything a child his age would want; A big house, any and every toy he wanted, servants at his beck and call. All he knew while growing up was praise. Praise for doing anything and everything, praise for knowing even the littlest bit of information about anything from a young age. His parents were constantly showing him off, beaming with pride at every chance they got. He loved it, he loved every part of it.

Then came his teenage years.

He had entered the part of his life where changes are constant, from the environment to his own body, there were changes everywhere, and one of the main changes were on the papers that were deemed so important to his future, the stress, anxiety and effort that came with it. He did his best, he always did, but this time he was not met with praise, not anymore. It was like 一for his whole life一 he was covered by a veil of illusions and now that he had reached a new age of understanding, an understanding that all the praise was simply for his childhood and by now being perfect was expected. He was expected to excel at everything just like did back in his younger days.

Expectations

Expectations

Expectations

For every achievement, his parents focused on the flaw, every mistake was judged and made sure it was never made again. That's when he started appreciating the art of music. Something that looks simple yet so hard to perfect, each note, tug and breath of the many instruments expressing feelings of the player in a way that really touches the soul. There were countless genres, all overlapping as each new creator showcases their ability and creativity to the world, the rise of movements in the form of music.

He can't remember when he first picked up an instrument, surrounded by his group of friends all covering a well-known song for fun. They had filmed the session and although the quality of technology wasn't the best, it was good enough to register the music and be shared. He didn't really think he was all that good, despite what his friends had jokingly said but the smugness was wiped clean from his face when he saw the number of people in awe of his vocals, and for the first time in what felt like forever, he felt proud.