𝓢𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓭

"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴘʟᴇɴᴅɪᴅ"

The bluette did nothing but chuckle sheepishly as you both looked down at the remains of the once coffee shop. 

"I was too late, wasn't I?" He simply said, then shrugged as he put you down, so casually you just stared for a while.

"Listen, yeah, I might be hot or whatever, but you're staring a lot, like a lot lot."

He might've expected an answer, but you were still processing the situation, along with many other things. Getting impatient, Splendid swooped you back again, effortlessly gliding to his home base and plopping you down on the floor.

You only moved to get up on the couch before dramatically lying back down.

"Oh whatever shall I do, now that I am truly doomed? Woe is me, for I have nothing to live for.''

"Quit lying, you don't actually like him, do you?" The squirrel said, sitting down on the couch by you. "He's a creep, Giggles said so, what're you in for, human?" He leaned in to the point you could feel his breath on you, probably something he learned from the novels he read yet you remained unfazed, better to have a resting bitch face than having him assume anything.

"Aw, you're no fun... But seriously, a human in town, I only heard about them in myths and stories, are you cosplaying or something?"

"No no no, I'm not, I assure you.. But are you really certain humans don't exist, maybe they're just secluded- and- and you never found out!"

"I'm not dumb, Miss lady, did you just drop from another world or something?"

"Yea- I mean, um-"

"That's... SO COOL! Tell me everything you know!"

"It's literally the same as yours except no magic, demons or superpowers, that's all fiction."

"Sounds really boring

You shrugged.

The squirrel stuck his tongue out at you "Boo, this is unpog."

Ignoring the fact that he just said 'unpog' in real life, you realized your clothes were still caked in blood.

"Ayo Imma need to change. I'm bloody as hell right now."

The blue squirrel showed you to the bathroom and left to get some spare clothes for you. You hopped in the shower after quickly discarding the bloody clothes, grimacing as they peeled off your body all stinky and dry. Disposing them felt like shedding your skiing and you couldn't be more glad to shower.

The water felt nice as you scrubbed the blood away using honeydew scented soap and ;lavender shampoo, watching the trails of crimson being washed down through the drain when a knock on the door snapped you out of your train of thought

"I got you some clothes," a blue hand popped in, various items of clothing at hand "I don't have any undergarments so you have to make do, sorry."

"It's cool, they're fine." You called out, him leaving the clothes on the sink (with some difficulty) and leaving after giving you a thumbs-up.

Finishing up, you put on your undergarments which were thankfully left unharmed from the blood that splattered on you, you took the clothes- a black T-shirt, a blue hoodie and track pants. 

In the living room was Splendid, focused on stitching an elaborate pattern onto his fabric, glasses on and everything, zoned in so hard he failed to notice you, you didn't alert him as to not disturb his cross-stitching. Fiddling with your phone you whispered your worries of your home getting broken into again which was of course heard by the blue hero. He (insisted)you let him know if the racoons try anything again and let you off into your home, but not without a strict lecture to be more aware of your surroundings.