𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵

𝙈𝙚: 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩😐

𝙈𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚: 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩🙂

--

ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ♥

As someone who's gone through the troubles of college and spent everyday working your ass off just to be able to pay rent, you never were the one to believe in things like isekai or transmigration, saying they were just fiction and false hope. So, here you were, bleeding the fuck out, while fate laughed their ass off at your demise, and to shove their middle finger up your rectum further, they sent you to that one fucking show where everyone dies everyday.

Fucking

Happy Tree Friends

"Great, I wanted to die again anyways."

《❰♠♤❱》

After Crash landing into the world of homicidal furries, the first thing you saw was a window showing your information. Before checking out the window, you checked out the place you were in. A decent looking apartment, definitely much better and more spacious than your previous cramped pigsty you called home. Turning your gaze onto the window, you saw the following info.

Name: [N] [LN]

Title: Broke college student

Stats:

Endurance- 4
Attack- 6

Defense- 3

Intelligence- 5

"What the fuck?" You whispered "Broke college student? In here too? Well fuck it, might as well do my thing."

Another window had popped up while you were checking the drawers of the bedroom, finding some clothes in the closet and an envelope full of money, $1,000 to be exact. Nice. Next, the closet had some clothes in it, some casual and some, kinda fancy, classy dresses and suits. The second window showed your various possessions and let you know that rent is $930, goddamn that is expensive.

"You should be getting to class." The system spoke, somehow transporting some of the clothes from the closet; A white crop top, grey sweatpants with a matching cardigan. After downing some bread from the kitchen, you walked out the apartment, the system guiding you to your class.

"Good luck."

And with that the system fucked off for good. 

《❰♠♤❱》

You soon found out you shared classes with the well-known class of Lumpy.

While Lumpy was teaching god knows what, you checked your phone, worrying about how you're going to live in a place where animals run fades on each other like in nat geo, also living right next door to the klepto raccoons, hearing their "ehehehe" every night and wondering when you were going to be robbed of both your money and your life.

'Ayo wait, there's rich guys in this place. And rich guys means money. I should get one of them like, a sugar daddy or something.'

Internally rubbing your hands together in mischief, you thought out a plan to get a cash maker and back breaker combo.

After class you personally made your way to Giggles, waving at her, successfully turning her attention to you
"What's up, you new? Ain't seen you before." She asked, signaling her friends to go on without her

"Yeah, I just joined today, I just wanted to talk to someone and you looked pretty friendly, sorry if I bothered you. I'm [N]."

"It's cool, say, wanna have lunch with me and everyone else? I'm Giggles."

"Oh that sounds god, say you got any classes at 6 tonight?"

"Nah, I don't think so, sorry 'bout that."

"Wait can you give me your number, we can stay in touch that way?"

"Sure, gimme your phone."

You hand over your phone to the pink female, who put her digits down into it and returns it back to you, you do the same with hers, putting a contact name so she knows it's you

"Really? Hotgirl[N]?"

"Why not? Wait what did you set your name as?"

"I just set it as Giggles, nothing much."

"Oop, means I got creative liberty over this."

"Heh, so, text me later? I'm getting late."

"Sure, sorry for bothering you again, see ya!"

"Bye!"

Great, now you have someone that can help you learn how to live in a shit place like this, wait doesn't she own a diner?

Finishing all your classes for the day, you entered your apartment exhausted, heated up some pizza and plopped down onto your couch turning on the TV to some garbage romance movie while you ate your lukewarm stiff pizza after changing into some shorts and a black tank top. Deciding to text Giggles to see if she was up. Making small talk with the girl, you somehow managed to not notice a small hole in the wall beside your couch

Meanwhile the two zucchinis next door devilishly giggled, spying on their new neighbour.

"Yo Shift, she got some nice shit, valuable I would say. She cute too, what d'ya think?"

"I'on know, I ain't seen this hoe once 'cause yo bitch ass keeps staring at her, move bitch, lemme see."

Lifty moved out of the way to let his brother look through the very convenient hole in the wall, but not before Shifty smacked him upside the head. The latter placed his eye into the hole, squinting slightly to see to the woman his brother had suddenly taken such an interest in. He was surprised as well, a human girl was sitting on the couch tiredly watching TV and eating pizza. She did look good, full lips, tits, hips and ass. Shifty smirked.

"See, told ya she was hot." His twin snickered watching the cheeky grin on his brother's face

"Okay yeah, I'll admit it. But how the fuck has she not noticed this very obvious hole in her wall?"

"No fuckin' idea, and frankly I would like to keep it that way."

"Ew, stalker."

"Shut up, you stalkin' 'er too. "

"She has a nice place not gonna lie, ayo Lif, isn't rent coming up this weekend, how much do we got?"

"Uh, about $150 or sum'n, not enough, I spent the last bailing your ass outta jail."

"Well, lil bro, looks like we got a target tonight."

And so begins the plan. 

𝙈𝙚: 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩🚪🤸‍♀️