𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴜᴄᴇɴᴛ, ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ"

The first thing you noticed when you got transported here is that you were not wearing your dress anymore, rather you were in the outfit you had been wearing when you went to meet Keisha for the last time. Black jeans and soft lavender sweater under a white blouse.

The second thing is that the garden you had been to was in full blossom, the fresh spring green coating the leaves in a youthful, healthy glow. It looked ethereal, reveling in the gentle eternal shine of the sun. The one you were in, the one that you had been killed in, looked like the opposite. The October chill had made its presence known to the world you were born in, the shrubs and trees eagerly brushing off dead foliage in the sharp breeze leaving its rough, dark branches bare for the world.

The garden, instead of the greens and white and yellows and pinks that you had last seen, were now covered in warm tones reds and oranges and vivid yellows, though the hues were considered warm and associated with fire, they only bought chilly reminders of the smell of pumpkins and hot cocoa and snuggling under mountains of blankets and stomping on dead leaves hoping for a satisfying crunch.

With a step of your 一translucent一 feet, you ventured around the garden, peeking into the peaks of trees to watch birds and squirrels huddle close together in their sleep for warmth, and watching the occasional bird come by to gather food or dried leaves to build their nests. There were some new changes too, like the white fence that had been repainted and the new bed of flowers planted directly above your body, something you had just noticed.

What used to be orange lilies and bright red geraniums planted on the spot you suffered in, fully disrespecting you by planting flowers that literally mean hatred and stupidity on your fucking grave filled you with rage, but alas, you were unable to rip them out and shove them down the old lady's 一who was probably dead right now, or maybe not. You wouldn't be surprised if that lady managed to live this long by being fuelled purely by hate and malice only一 wrinkly fucking throat due to your transparent state but to was nice to imagine anyway.

Hell, you might take up some fighting lessons to beat that witch to shreds, you at least three people who would hype you up with that.

However, this was almost like a blessing given unto you, and time is unforgiving. With the uncertain amount of time you have in your world, you may as well meet the person who very kindly decided to turn you into an anime protagonist. The walls were painted white as most of the houses in the neighbourhood, but in the midst of all the darker, warmer colours it seemed to glow in an almost pure way as if desperately hoping that the white paint will colour the heart of the owner of the house with the same hue of purity.

They seemed to glow even more 一although subtly一 when you passed through them, stepping into the kitchen of her house. It wasn't much, mostly what you would expect from any old lady, checkered floor tiles with baby blue furniture. You usually loved the colour, but seeing it on her kitchen furniture just after seeing Flippy wearing the same colour, shaking your head again一you were overanalyzing everything too much一 you continue your journey through her house.

You had never ventured past her living room before, the vintage white couches facing each other with the same tea table in between them like she was about to serve you that dreadful tea again. You shuddered, a feeling in your gut told you those same stormy skies would return, The dull white layered under deep greys, the feeling of wet dirt surrounding you and your hands, still affected by the sleeping pills, would try to claw out to the surface while your gagged mouth tried its best to call for someone, anyone, anything to help.

You finally stood in front of a white door. Light grey, almost an off-white carpeting under your feet which no doubt would've felt warm if your body was solidified. Behind the door lies your murderer. A woman who ruined multiple lives of innocent people for a reason you were yet to grasp. You pass through the door, and the face you last saw before you died in front of you again, going through her daily routine of doing whatever she was doing, which was apparently knitting.

It was kinda gross how normal she looked right now, like her personality and activities as you followed her throughout her day showing nothing of her violent personality, but in face attracting children to interact and engage with her affectionately, some even calling her 'grandma' with her giggling behind her palm in that sickly sweet way that made your gut churn.

Upon realising that you could step outside of the border of her house, you ran. Ran to your home, to see your family again, how they had changed. Are they doing well? Is your sister okay? Are your parents okay? Do they miss you? Are they looking for you? Each stride that brought you closer to your house also flooded you with more questions. You passed through the front door with an excitement you couldn't describe, gently walking into the living room where the rest of the family was.

Of course, they were functioning as they always did, a little sad sure, but living as always. Your family never had been the one to grieve for long, they might have cried a bit when you were declared missing or something but they were quick to recover, of course they would be, you hadn't spoken to them in months due to work and college. You watched them continue their day as you faded into nothingness.

《 ・•♡•・ 》

"Don't fret, little vessel. You are close to the end of your journey. Fetch me the golden mirror and meet me in the pond. I will send you back home."

--

𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 "𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧"😇🤪🤪

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙣𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙚😜🥱🙄

𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙪𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 4 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 26 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 (𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 27𝙩𝙝)🥰🥰🥰

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙭𝙭😍😍