𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂

𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣𝙩 915 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙘 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙠𝙞𝙛𝙝𝙠𝙣𝙛𝙨𝙠𝙝𝙡𝙣𝙡𝙠𝙨👩‍🦯👩‍🦯🧘‍♀️

--

"ᴏʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɢᴇꜱ"

So when you got your mirror, you expected one thing which is, well, a mirror, but holy shit either Disco Bear was a massive level of simp or he took the 'golden' part of your golden mirror quite seriously( or he was just filthy rich) because wow, this shit was made of solid gold. It was a hand mirror like you asked however it was much more ornate and detailed, in no shape way or form was this a vessel or tool for some deity probably as old as the Earth itself because all the diamonds, rubies and onyxes still glimmered brightly in the faintest of lights with no signs of aging at all.

You were grateful nonetheless, it was such a pretty mirror after all and your inner raccoon was practically foaming at the mouth at the sight of the tiny glimmer under all those wraps of paper when the delivery guy came to give you your parcel. 

《 ・•♡•・ 》

Wallet🤑😩

Wallet🤑😩:

do you like it

You:

ofc ofc jnjfcijnhijn <3<3<3

Its so shinyyyy ughh :lipbite:

Literally this is the only mirror

loml

I am narcissus and this is my pool

Wallet🤑😩:

Lmaoo

Glad to know u like it <3

《 ・•♡•・ 》

It was unfortunately 一or fortunately一 not the mirror you were looking for, so you would keep it in your house, replacing the other older one.

It has been about 3-5 days of nonstop searching and you would assume to say that you were at your fucking limit would be an understatement. You were beyond tired and livid. This motherfucker of a whatever just comes in after you almost die for a second time, spouts some cryptic shit, doesn't elaborate, then leaves. Pretty sus behaviour honestly.

So while contemplating your existence and obsessing over the new mirror you decided your pantry looked kind of empty (no shit, Splendid ate everything) and you set off all wrapped up in your black puffer jacket, white trackpants, heavy black boots, grey gloves and scarf to buy some fucking groceries.

Yuu may or may not regret not making a list. You bought things for sure, like 5 bags of food and 2 bags of random shit, you got money no worries, but you couldn't help but get a nagging feeling that you were missing something. So back at the store, you wandered aimlessly, hoping that being in the vicinity of the place will help you remember, it wasn't any produce, you already bought all the dairy and meat supplies, refilled the condiments, what's left then?