𝓣𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮.....𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙡' 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙪𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡 3000 𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙖 😩😩😘

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 12 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙡🙄🤪😵

--

"ʀɪᴄʜ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ 8 ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ, 8 ɪɴᴄʜ ʙɪɢ ᴏᴏʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘɪᴘᴇ"

When you had finally landed, the sun was at its peak, showering the Earth with its golden rays which caused life to flourish on the island you were on. Maids rushed to take your luggage into the lavish beach house which was coloured in soft beiges, pinks and whites. Vines flowing from some of the hanging flower pots and pillars, freshly tended to by the gardeners. The heat was already beating at your back and you were excited to wade into the cool salt water of the ocean, hell you can't remember the last time you've seen water this blue and this clear, it really did feel like the beach episode of anime, fantastical views and all.

Your stilettos clicked against the smooth tiled floorboards of the house, the air conditioning giving your poor hot soul some mercy. Disco told you to get changed quickly for a boat ride in the water which got you itching even more to get out of the jumpsuit. One of the maids helped you get to the room you would be staying in for the week and you quickly put on a cute two-piece, a sunhat and your sunglasses before skipping off to the sandy shores where a white speedboat cozily nestled into the sand next to a pier which it was tied to, ready to rush off into the azure waves at the flick of an engine.

He helped you up into the vehicle before he went up the front of the boat and started the vehicle, immediately speeding off into the ocean, the cold air hitting your face with a force that had you gripping the bear in front of you to keep yourself steady and upright leaving little crescent moon shapes into his flesh. Now he was expecting this, the wind was strong, but for some reason the way you gripped his waist had him a little, uh, bothered to put it simply, and he found himself trying to be distracted with controlling the boat and ignoring the way your fingers dug into his flesh.

It was thrilling having the wind rush past your face ever so harshly, splashes of water misting all over the place at the sheer speed of the boat, however it was even more thrilling to see Disco tense every time your hand moved up his waist to gain a better grip on him, or how he'd glance at your nails every so often before quickly averting them once he saw you noticing his staring. You were cool with it, in fact, you've been planning this.

Why? Well, why not? He's been nothing but kind to you, leaving you to do whatever you wanted, buying you anything you wanted and expecting the smallest in return. You can't that gave you a bit of whiplash seeing how he was from the show, you know, like every other comic relief character, but hey, you ain't complaining 'cause this was hella better than whatever it would've been. The ride was over pretty quick and so was the rest of the day as you both hung out with each other doing various beach activities, leaving at sunset when you said you had a surprise.

And you did, after kinda getting rid of your fear of fucking you know, the residents in this town because why not aha? So while he was busy freshening up for the night after dinner, you decided to 'repay' his kindness with some of this WAP. Imagine his surprise when he saw you strutting up to him was the shadiest yet most innocent looking smile, an evil glint in your eyes and a deep sultry voice he hadn't ever heard of before but was getting him extremely aroused. Coupled with your intoxicating kisses leading down from his own to to his collarbone where they harshly sucked and bit, making sure the bruises would last, your teeth ever so slightly sharper than usual. You absolutely drank in the sight of him squirming under you, soft mewls and whimpers he was too embarrassed to let out aloud but couldn't keep in as you rubbed on his own hard-on with your crotch, arousal seeping from between your legs at the thought of destroying him. You are a woman of your word, so you would, that's the most fun bit anyway.

One one word was needed to get him stripped and flushed onto the shared bedroom, with you wasting no time with, getting your hands lubed up and giving a few experimental pumps and watching him turn into putty in your hands, further sending waves of heat to your core, as you leaned down to give kitten licks, taking him in at snail pace. He was pretty average in length but boy did he make up for it in girth. With every twitch and buck of his hips you knew he was getting more impatient and you finally looked up to his face to see half-lidded lust filled eyes pricked with tears of frustration, you cooed cruelly. How could you even make a sound so comforting yet so full of malice?

"Why are you crying?" You asked, as if you didn't know exactly what caused his tears, pressing your hand over his slit just enough to make him moan again but never really letting him finish. "If you want to cum, you need to beg for it." You smiled, those cruel eyes of yours, curved and peering into his own dazed ones. He lost all shame then, helplessly begging and moaning and pleading to please let him get off, and you, the ever so generous and benevolent angel, decided to grant him his wish, stroking his dick at a much faster pace now, the sudden difference in speed making his eyes roll back into his head with a hiss.

You take it into your mouth completely, hollowing out your cheeks and sucking him off, feeling his dick twitch under you every few seconds, digging your perfectly manicured finger into his hips to hold him still like you did back in that boat. The warmth of your mouth and the suspiciously skillful movements of your tongue paired with the pumps of your hand brought the feeling of a tight knot in his gut, you knew he was getting closer and to speed up the process, you started to hum, the vibrations from your mouth tipping him over the edge and soon enough, cumming into your mouth.

You swallowed it all, duh. Finally leaning back up to look at the result of your work, and true to your words, you were met with wide gold eyes lost in a veil of arousal, still coming down from his high, mouth shaped in an 'o' with his sharp canines barely visible behind his bitten lips . His hands were slightly shaking from his orgasm. He watched you wipe away some of the cum dripping out the corner of his mouth, gulping at the sight which already got him hard again, then he remembered, "Hey, since you.. Helped me out," he panted, looking your figure up and down, it didn't take a genius to understand what he was trying to say, and he proved you right once more.

"It's your turn now."

--

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 🤩😩🥶🥵😈👹👺 #𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚🥵😎#𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩🥵🥶😎

𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 #𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣🥱🥱

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙣𝙤 𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩😕😕