𝓕𝓾𝓻𝔂

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨. 

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀. 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙂𝘾𝙎𝙀𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉

--

"ʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɴꜱ"

Your eyes do not open, and you do not breathe, yet you feel life surging into you. You had not regained your senses yet you felt all the decomposition you went through, wounds closing up, organs repairing themselves. You felt your blood warm as it began circulating through your body, your heart beat like thunder in the soundless void of your consciousness. Your fingers twitched as you felt the suffocating dampness of the soil all around the darkness caging you down to the earth.

But you fought back, you've had enough of this. No longer will you bind by the rules of nature, not until you have had your revenge, your veins burning with red hot fury, your blood pulsing wildly, each pump of your heart increasing the rush of anger.

You dug wildly to the surface, desperately clawing to reach the tiny rays of light teasingly splattered over your skin, serving its purpose to make you dig with more force until you could somewhat move your body. Oxygen was limited, you had to be fast before you died again, and maybe this time the gods may not be so merciful as to grant you a third life.

Your head made its way out of the earth as you took your first breath overground, eyes watering trying to adjust to the rising sun rays.

It was easier when you could see. Digging out of the six-foot hole you'd been placed under with your bare, bleeding hands and chipped nails creating a slope to climb out of. It took quite a while, you consider yourself lucky it was still dawn and people were still sleeping. You probably looked straight out of a horror movie: covered in dirt and grime, matted hair all over your face, torn ropes and gags around our body and body still recovering from the decomposition it went through. You couldn't care less though, not when you had a duty to fulfil, a duty that granted entrance to your home world.

The wind picked up on your aura, the gentle caresses of the breeze growing sharper and sharper till it became a gale strong enough to take away with it the stray leaves that hung onto their petioles for dear life and refused to budge. The skies greyed as you took your first ste, clouds gathering into furious swirling masses mimicking the state of your mind, thunder rumbles in the distance, a fading growl of a beast finally awakened of its slumber, a crack akin to glass shattering, a whipping wind blowing your hair into a fearful mess like a banshee seeking revenge for its untimely death.

And a banshee you would be, a spirit in unrest until its vengeance has been claimed, the wrongdoings of murder can never be justified no matter the cause, innocent bystanders falling prey to the broken dreams of a woman who knows no drop of human sympathy.

Why?

That is the only question you have. Why? Why would she do this? What could possibly her reason be? She couldn't just, murder people because she can, no. This, what she had done to you required significant effort to pull off. She couldn't possibly- just fucking kill off a handful of people because she could! Well, she could but that just makes your desire for revenge even more. The deity was pleased, very much so! A vessel with so much rage inside it would surely be able to endure the power it has to offer.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣♥ ⁽ᴴᵀᶠ. ⱽᵃʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ˣ ᶠ. ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⁾ 🎉