𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻『𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1』

"ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀ"

The way the park had been decorated was truly a sight to behold, but no masterpiece is going to save you from the paranoia suffocating you. The squirrel was literally playing and winning games left and right using his powers, which is kinda cheating but like you both were winning so it didn't matter.

Splendid had to leave after he got some phone call from the place he worked at which meant you were alone, and alone was never good. Along meant you didn't have a bait to shield you when things got rough and nothing as defense.

So, it was safe to say you're just scoping out hiding spots, there was a Ferris wheel (of course), a rollercoaster, a huge carousel, that accursed airplane ride and stalls with games and whatnot all over the place. You remember going to various fairs and carnivals with your family, your overprotective mother not letting you ride rollercoasters and you being grumpy all day because of it.

The visits became less and less frequent as you got more absorbed in your work life, distancing yourself from your friends and family to make barely enough to pay rent. Speaking if which you missed rent day yesterday, hopefully they haven't kicked you ou-

"Hey, [N] right? How ya doin'?"

Turning around at breakneck speeds, you relaxed your muscles(not too much tho) at the sight of a familiar cheese coloured bear.

"Hey DB, you good after uh, all that, it was kinda sudden."

He laughed.

"It's fine, sweetheart, we're all fine, now c'mon, this ain't no place to be sad." He grabbed your hand and with a wink, kissed it, then lead you to- oh fuck no, the airplane ride.

And of course Flippy was right there, right fucking there managing the strength measury thing. You could feel the pull of Disco urging you over to the line which you had to politely decline, making up some batshit excuse of a fear of heights, which was actually enough to convince him, and he let you roam around till he got off, nice.

So you were in Double Whammy part one, nice, amazing. Now to avoid that grass-coloured fuck, 'cause sure as hell you weren't fighting one of the most lethal predators in the world. Going around to buy some cotton candy, you mentally noted down the traits -which is most likely strength and endurance- he has from the real world, or your world (pretty sure they have animals that behave like animals here too).

It wasn't even 5 minutes in when you heard the telltale sign of Flippy flipping the hell out, the guitar riffs and everything. The shrill screams of Disco bear and Giggles soon followed. Panic took over your brain and the first thing you could do was hide inside the nearest stall, which happened to sell stationary, and he was making a lot of noise which would take too long to shut up, so taking a pair scissors you cleared his name off the gene pool with a shank to his throat.

Now you had a weapon, scissors. Nice and sharp. Your main objective now was to wait for him to flip back, then after his little therapy session tell him to not go back to the fucking fair. Sounds easy right? Now how to avoid the 8 foot bear that can smell your fear, outrun, outswim and outclimb you, with a bite force and paw swipe that can decapitate you in 2 seconds? Uh- we'll see. Flaky had noticed Flippy going on his rampage and let out a shrill scream, you pulled her away, she wouldn;t be hurt, not in this episode, but it was better to keep her away. With a look that told her what she needed to know, she left the park with probably a new phobia of Flippy.

Flippy had finished DB and giggles, or as he saw, blurred faces in enemy clothing, which was enough reasoning for him right now. Suddenly something hit him in the back of his head, causing him to abandon whatever he was doing to snap his head to the direction, seeing yet another face, scratchy and unrecognizable, but in enemy clothing with one shoe off. He must've been hit with the other, the attacker threw their other shoe at him then ran, it was easy to catch up though his vision was getting a bit blurry, a rock hit him next-

What the hell was going on, [N]? What's happening? Why was she barefoot, her shoes are right here? Why is she runnin- oh no, Did he hurt her, oh god she's probably scared of him now too. He tried to call out but for some reason his mouth felt like it was held shut and his tongue felt dry. Looking around he saw the dead bodies of Disco bear and Giggles, all mutilated and bloody and gross. He needed help, he couldn't go on like this any longer. He watched the human turn back to him, mumbling something to herself then walking away. He knew she knew what he was thinking.

《❰♠♤❱》

The session with Lumpy was somehow better than expected, and he was on his way back to the fairgrounds when he felt a tug on his jacket collar

"Why are you going back?"

He turned around, mismatched eyes looking quizzically at the girl, who sighed.

"Don't go back to the fair dumbass, it's only gonna get worse from there on, you flipped out there 'cause of a ride, goodness knows what else will trigger you."

"I-I'll be fine, I think. Besides I can just calm myself down right?"

[N] let go of his collar, a look giving away that she didn't trust him.

"Listen, dearest, I appreciate your concern but I'm sure I'll be fine, you can even accompany me if you'd like. If I have any problems I'll let you know, okay?"

She reluctantly agreed, but he could still see distrust and fear in her eyes. They walked side by side to the park, greeted with the fair still going on like nothing happened, the bodies from before gone and the ride squeaky clean and everyone enjoying themselves.

The both of you walked around the place, him occasionally buying you little snacks or trinkets he thought you'd like, you were messing with a cat ear headband he got you when you noticed his heavy breathing. Fuck that pineapple. You couldn't even get him away before he threw you across the place, your head hitting one of the stalls and stunning you for a moment, which was all the time he needed because you saw a dead sniffles and Mime and a missing Flip- no Fliqpy when you regained your vision. Plan A to save everyone wasn't working, you needed to restrain him. A beep sounded near her

"System! You're back!"

"𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘛𝘈 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦."

"Summon me some things real quick will ya?"

With the needed materials in hand, you ran off to where Fliqpy would be next, his own home.

This was going to be difficult, thankfully you a plan. 

--

𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 2 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧🤩 

 𝙄 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨🤪