𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 『ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹』

𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, 😥😥

 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧😻🥰🤡

--

"ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ"

[N] and Disco bear sped through the town as the girl admired the nightlife of the city, people were out enjoying themselves, partying or getting drunk to forget the week's stress, she could even spot some of her friends at bars socializing and hanging out with the other patrons. The speed of the vehicle made the lights look like nothing but blurs of multiple hues flying past them and the wind from the opened windows ran its cold fingers through her smooth locks, kissing her eyelashes as the jewel-like irises behind drank in her surroundings. The diamond hoops in her ears swayed in the fast wind as well, glinting at whatever specks of light it can get. The bear beside her admired another scenery, the girl herself. She looked carefree and curious, drinking up everything she saw as her eyes flickered from one side to the side, a wide smile on her painted lips. Don't worry though, his eyes were still on the road, he just took a few glances.

The landscape quickly changed from a more urban area to a quieter yet sophisticated one. Lush green backyards surrounding huge mansions of different styles and colours yet with the same noble aura. Their destination was at an enormous mansion at the end of the street, multiple name brand cars parked on the equally large driveway. Lanterns were turned on, the garden well decorated and teeming with flowers of all colours and sizes, a neat cobblestone pathway leading to the intricately carved dark oak double doors. The house itself was made from marble, vines growing on the pillars in the corners blooming with red Cypress flowers. He parked in one of the empty spots and opened the door for you, helping you out.

The inside literally looked like a medieval ballroom, chandeliers hung from the ceiling showering the room in a golden light. The human was the definition of bedazzled right now, challenging the chandeliers on who could outshine each other, she basked in the warm golden light looking like a glimmering gemstone herself. The host came up to them, welcoming them warmly. Without his smile, she would have been intimidated, he was a large and gruff looking man with a scar running from the left corner of his bottom lip to his right eye, "Colonel Maxwell, this is my partner," Disco gestured to the girl next to him "[N] [LN]. [N], this is an old friend of mine, Colonel Ace Maxwell." The said people exchanged a hearty handshake.

His smile was contagious as [N] soon found herself donning a huge grin on her face, laughing along with the Colonel and his antics with the orange bear. He left soon to greet other guests, but not before telling the girl to meet his wife Leilani across the room, speaking with Splendid. Ace bid her farewell and went off, so did Disco bear, leaving her free to go wherever and talk to whoever she wished. [N] decided to take Ace's suggestion and talk to his wife.

She was an attractive woman, that's for sure. A margay, a species of big cat found in Central and South America. She had a sleek black evening dress on which made her gold accessories pop out more, big brown eyes decorated with eyeliner and complimenting the beautiful markings she had and finished off with matching elbow length lace gloves. She appeared more aloof and calculative, but maybe like her husband, was much more jolly inside. Well, [N] was already walking towards her so she couldn't go back now. The clicking of your stilettos alerted the woman of your presence, who nodded at you in acknowledgement, you followed her actions. 

"Mrs. Maxwell, pleasure to meet you." [N] calmly started, holding out a hand for a handshake which she gladly accepted. They exchanged niceties, complimenting each other's fashions and whatnot. The Margay's sharp golden eyes looked over the human's form and suddenly they widened, abruptly stopping whatever she was about to say.