So united yet so seperated part 17

Africa is but a diverse continent with ongoing history that travels centuries and centuries back we are a gift that is waiting to be received.realize where Africa has came from and where it should be heading perhaps in the cases of understanding how seperated Africa is we should realize that yet we have many flags we still choose to use the colors that give the world our image but in this seems to be the thought that it's simply the same idea just made different so foreigners would think we different which is not entirly true each time a foreigner is to arrive to this land he doesn't consider that he is in a seperate region of Africa but in Africa unless he has to check his number each country having its own tariff as if we are of different ethnicity but yet we are seen the same, African. The distances we put between ourselves may only seem a fence long but it's much like closed hearts that refuse to except the pain and realize that those who caused the pain will ever acknowledge it because if they knew better the pain would not have Been caused and the paradigm of superior races would not be taught to generations who are somehow expressive on the differences on skin colour even though the Era of slavery is out and gone, not that I know of it. why does it seem as if we are the ones who are in a zoo. We have Ghanaians, Kenyans, Mozambiquens, south Africans. All act differently according to how they are favored by the zoo keepers. But although the zoo keepers have left the zoo there seems to be a comfort to the cages that the animals choose not to break. Are we animals? Or are we intelligent animals. We still give the same image we gave from the time the Europeans decided to discover us maybe we may feel like we have attained a certain level of complexity but it isn't in our economic decline or co-operative and legislative standards that we still seen as a unstable continent that is doomed to perish there are parts in Africa that flourish to an extent and parts in Africa that are in ruins being it so, that we choose to seperate the resources we can all use to uplift this beautiful continent, perhaps in understanding that as Africans we are growing up in the age of critical change and change is much more then it happen, but participating in the change is what makes change a beautiful thing other than that it remains a struggle as their is no past to hold on to but the present which is when the change occurs. Destructering the way we think as Africans and healing the hurt that has been experienced by our ancestors is how we can except the change that is happening, the union of Africa is something that is not seen by many but only those who have came to realize there not victims of the oppression but Victor's who came out of it and now lays a road paved by many who fought for it to be opened.the whole truth of of human pain is much likely in the fear of being lesser or perhaps inferiority is much of a leader itself to those to seem to cling to the Illusion that they are forced to follow when the choice is made but ones self. Maybe understanding how being superior or inferior is much likely how the African continent fell to its knees and allowed the swarm of literate illiterates to conquer those who were much illiterate literates and so the nature goes of man taking land from another man doing as to say the other is not fit for the land and its resources and so he does the land better in the sense that de-natures the nature of the native man in the land from which he was encoded to from birth. Which is particularly the whole idea of colonization the Ashanti people who resisted with such force by the fact of making a cup out of the skull of the fallen enimies leader of attack seemed to say much of how Africans were much a of military force but being that colonizers have in them the virus to spread knowledge which is seen as applicable to all and dominant but it being dominant is only attained through the purpose of colonization. The manipulative rough touch that destructures and destroy cultures along with it the knowledge and history that brought about the traditions of the people is how colonizers, ensure that there is colonization to take place. Because in destroying knowledge, knowledge on oneself, knowledge of one's beginnings and knowledge that is of spiritual stimulus it creates the perfect grounds for the colonizer to ensure control of generations that are to come. The paradigm shift throughwhich three generations after is introduced, is much more foreign then it is indigenous. Can it be that colinization is the only way the world could have formed a base on its economic system, during its rapid overtake or scramble for Africa.it seems as though most profits or deals made during the scramble were not entirly involving the world but a Europeans themselves and in this became the split of many resources that were ravaged...And siezed from the ground to which they were foreign to as they had weapons that took lives just as easy as it was for them to decide that Africa should be colonized. History does claim many bold man who in this do we find heroes or do we find lessons the times of struggle have seem to deminish to an extent that a generation is not aware of its programming and way of thinking that the world is much likely a fairytale with riches and pleasures but in this veil that so blinds those who admire its presents lies behind horrors and negative energy that floats the planes of the earth creating anxieties for most and some who perhaps even give a slight attention to the wind notice the cries that are carried through the air we all breathe and live. Those who do more then just hear, but listen understand the reason why music is music and sound is sound perhaps in it there lies a difference but deeper in thought its a wave or frequencies creating a melody known to be music and a noise being a wave of frequencies, distorted is noise in the listeners ear but in the level of deepness it is still simply the same wave just on a different wavelength of frequency being just as less pleasing as music would be as simply music is played and noise is much like a disturbance.